• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Now that its official

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you guys want to replace Pease?

I think Kerwin Bell is a legit choice

I think it will be hard to get a top flight OC since the head coach is on the hot seat and no one wants to come in under those circumstances

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it will be hard to get a top flight OC since the head coach is on the hot seat and no one wants to come in under those circumstances

And the head coach needs to let the OC run his offense.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is the worst case situation that could have happened. Now Muschamp gets another 2 years essentially. If the new guy fucks up, then Foley will let Muschamp slide again. He should have sacked up and fired the whole mess. Foley needs to go. He’s been there forever and needs to GTFO. We need a new AD with a fire to put UF back on top in football. Fertile recruiting grounds, great success in the past 25 years. What’s not to love if you’re a big time coach? We are spinning our wheels and losing ground quickly to our rivals FSU and Miami ( not to speak of the SEC ). Fire Jeremy Foley. Fire Will Muschamp. NOW!

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the worst case situation that could have happened. Now Muschamp gets another 2 years essentially. If the new guy fucks up, then Foley will let Muschamp slide again. He should have sacked up and fired the whole mess. Foley needs to go. He’s been there forever and needs to GTFO. We need a new AD with a fire to put UF back on top in football. Fertile recruiting grounds, great success in the past 25 years. What’s not to love if you’re a big time coach? We are spinning our wheels and losing ground quickly to our rivals FSU and Miami ( not to speak of the SEC ). Fire Jeremy Foley. Fire Will Muschamp. NOW!

:agree: after the loss to georgia southern,everybody needs to go.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:10: if we can get a true pro style qb and Kerwin .. this kid Will Grier looks to be a phenom if he can/ will live up to the pressure and actually perform up to to his hype.. but this kid has almost 10k yard in the air!#

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's a terrible decision. Foley is a fantastic AD. His track record for all sports shows his value...

I still think Muschamp is a great coach but he deserves to be on the hot seat. If he gets a good OC in there I think we are back to being a very good team. I'm curious how many folks we lose to the draft.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a terrible decision. Foley is a fantastic AD. His track record for all sports shows his value...

I still think Muschamp is a great coach but he deserves to be on the hot seat. If he gets a good OC in there I think we are back to being a very good team. I'm curious how many folks we lose to the draft.

What makes him great?:wtf2:

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Continued success in almost all sports. Overseeing the football program isn't his only job...

Sorry, I should have been more clear. You said muschamp is still a great coach. What is great about what he does? Certaintly not resource nor game management. Players still get in trouble too. Losing with top tier talent to inferior teams is not great coaching. Quite the opposite. Zook was fired for less failure.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I should have been more clear. You said muschamp is still a great coach. What is great about what he does? Certaintly not resource nor game management. Players still get in trouble too. Losing with top tier talent to inferior teams is not great coaching. Quite the opposite. Zook was fired for less failure.

Well I probably should have said can still be a great coach. I think he has a fantastic defensive mind but clearly lacking in the offensive arena some should definitely keep his hands off of that part of the team.

He had no head coaching experience so it requires a little on the job training. I think Muschamp is still the guy of the future for the program and I really hope he proves me right, if not he willhe will be on his way out after this year. 8 wins at minimum to keep his job and our schedule is more difficult this year.