• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NOT a BIG bashing thread

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just something interesting that I heard today on the radio. Maybe the BIG fans can state if this is true.

Was listening to Mark Packer and Eddie George on Sirius Radio and they stated that the BIG is not going to be filling all of their automatic bowl bids this season. Is this true?

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may or may not. It's partly due to Penn State's postseason ban. The B1G has a ton of contracted bowl spots (8 for 12 teams), and there are only so many conference wins to go around. Every win Penn State gets in conference lessens the chances of having 8 bowl eligible teams.

And the B1G is fairly top heavy this year, with Ohio State probably going undefeated and Wisconsin/MSU only losing to OSU.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They may or may not. It's partly due to Penn State's postseason ban. The B1G has a ton of contracted bowl spots (8 for 12 teams), and there are only so many conference wins to go around. Every win Penn State gets in conference lessens the chances of having 8 bowl eligible teams.

Ah Ok. They did say something about Penn State, but then they also said something about Wisconsin too. Cannot remember exactly what. Is there another BIG school that is on a bowl ban?

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah Ok. They did say something about Penn State, but then they also said something about Wisconsin too. Cannot remember exactly what. Is there another BIG school that is on a bowl ban?

Last year Ohio State was as well, but not this year.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Indiana will need to win one against either Wisconsin or Ohio State as well as beat Purdue to become bowl eligible.

Northwestern needs two more wins and are the favorite at home against Michigan and have games against Michigan State and @Illinois. Beating Illinois should be no problem. I do like their chances against Michigan because it is at home and the Wolverines are in complete disarray right now. Even though Michigan State never does well in Evanston, I don't think they will be able to pull that one off. Especially if MSU loses this week and MSU will need to win the last two games and get some help to pass Nebraska for the division title.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

for some reason FSU, I like it every time you post........

:noidea:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cause of his obvious bait threads/posts?

:noidea:

No baiting by any means. Please show me a thread or post I have posted that is baiting? I asked a question of BIG fans because I DO NOT FOLLOW THE BIG!!! If asking a question like this is baiting then so be it.

In fact the threads where people are arguing over FSU, Bama, and OSU I made one post about the player who said something and that he himself should have kept his mouth shut. Let one of the leaders do the trash talking.

I do not troll or bait people period.

Last edited by a moderator:

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No baiting by any means. Please show me a thread or post I have posted that is baiting? I asked a question of BIG fans because I DO NOT FOLLOW THE BIG!!! If asking a question like this is baiting then so be it.

Don't get rustled so easily,,,,oh and btw nice avy.

Would would

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does this happen? Not following the SEC road map? Yes they are close, only difference is SOS in conference. Schedule 4 guaranteed wins in OOC and hope you knock off 2 of 8 in conference. Really, the B1G only 5 years off if the midriff and lower stops scheduling Pac 12, Big 12 and MAC teams with a history of winning. Indiana has no reason to travel, Purdues toughest game OOC should be Miami of Ohio.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get rustled so easily,,,,oh and btw nice avy.

Would would

You can call be an asshole, fucktard, or whatever. The one thing I do not do is troll. No need for it. I do not care enough to troll people. And yes that does rustle my jimmies.

tumblr_mcc1w9wPsp1qdqp5uo1_250.gif

As to the avi. :suds:and :agree: