• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: North Carolina @ Pittsburgh // 6:00 PM CST // ESPN

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gene Chizik is GOAT

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paired with Fedora's run and gun offense, we might make some noise in the Playoff discussion. But I'm going one game at a time.

Regardless, we are in the driver's seat in the Coastal.
duke, miami, vt, ncst......beat duke and you can even lose one of the others and still win the coastal but no one loss acc team is going to playoff without some help

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win for North Carolina

I'm not quite ready to rank them yet, that horrible loss to South Carolina leaves a bad lasting impression. They win another week and that could be enough to counter it

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
either that or a bunch of teams will lose and run me out of other teams to rank

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not quite ready to rank them yet, that horrible loss to South Carolina leaves a bad lasting impression. They win another week and that could be enough to counter it
south carolina week one was not the same team as now.......better loss than a blow out to usu imo. you still ranking bsu??

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paired with Fedora's run and gun offense, we might make some noise in the Playoff discussion. But I'm going one game at a time.

You guys might even be ready for Iowa.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A couple things...If we beat Duke we deserve to be ranked. We've improved a lot from the first week, and even the game we lost, it wasn't like we got outplayed. We lost by 4 and turned the ball over 3 times (twice in the endzone). Also, the QB for South Carolina that played against us was not that good, but he won the QB battle because he was better than the backup. That quarterback got hurt and hasn't played since the start of week 2. It's not the same South Carolina team as the one that has given up on the season.

Our games haven't been very close, and even tonight wasn't looking in jeopardy until Pitt got within one possession with 45 seconds left.

We've given up 6 second half touchdowns this year, and at least 3 of those were when the game was already way out of hand.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just want to win the Coastal and take on Clemson. This team is playing great though, and I'm sure they'd love to have that South Carolina game back. I was talking to my brother yesterday to see if there was even the slightest chance of getting in the playoff, and the simple answer is there is no shot. There's a better chance of winning the lottery and getting struck by lighting the same day.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
teams in the lower 20s are about even imo....unc deserves to be ranked as much any of those other teams, ive had them at 24 for the last two weeks.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well then I would be hesitant to rank Oklahoma either.

UNC losing to USCe was a direct result of getting inside the 10 yd line TWICE and throwing picks both times instead of running the ball. You could say it was like Alabama's Ole Miss game. USCe didn't win, we lost. Simple as that. And we have played lights out since and beaten who we were supposed to beat like we were supposed to beat them.

Last edited:

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple things...If we beat Duke we deserve to be ranked. We've improved a lot from the first week, and even the game we lost, it wasn't like we got outplayed. We lost by 4 and turned the ball over 3 times (twice in the endzone). Also, the QB for South Carolina that played against us was not that good, but he won the QB battle because he was better than the backup. That quarterback got hurt and hasn't played since the start of week 2. It's not the same South Carolina team as the one that has given up on the season.

Our games haven't been very close, and even tonight wasn't looking in jeopardy until Pitt got within one possession with 45 seconds left.

We've given up 6 second half touchdowns this year, and at least 3 of those were when the game was already way out of hand.

Duke's your next opponent?

If so a win over them would certainly warrant a nice jump in my top 25

turnovers are a big part of the game

it's a little early to discuss voting though, we've got a weekend ahead of us.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, losing to Jexas must burn your soul.
Meh...we've achieved some amazing shit the years we've lost to texico...this year is shaping up with potential as well.