• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Norte Dame our best win

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Norte Dame seems to be our best win.

ND has beat..
Michigan State
USC
ASU
BYU

They play Stanford this weekend. If they pull out that W they should find themselves ranked top 20.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless we pull a rabbit out of a hat and beat osu.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, some folks were playing it off. But I was telling them just to wait until the end of the season to see how Notre Dame will finish. They were a pretty good football team with a lot of fight in them not surprised at all.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet we are ranked behind how many 2-3 loss SEC teams that have no quality wins?

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does this happen and these teams not fall any further than they did?

Standford 2 losses to USC and Utah. Quality win ASU and Oregon.
USCe 2 losses to UGA and Tenn. Quality win Mizzou.
ASU losses to Stanford and ND. Quality win Wisc(did they really win this?), USC, UCLA
Oregon losses to Stanford and Arizona. Quality win UCLA
Wisconsin losses to OSU and ASU. Quality win BYU I guess.
LSU losses to UGA, Ole Miss, and Bama. Quality win A&M and Auburn.
Not even going to mention Northern Illinois and Fresno. Don't think they have played anyone to deserve the rankings they have.

In my mind should OU beat OSU in two weeks they should jump over every team on this list. The only ones I think they should be behind now is ASU. And why don't certain teams fall with they lose LSU and USCe just to name a couple? I know OU has had some bad losses this season but they are to a 9-1 and 7-3 teams not necessarily bottom of the barrel teams. Win at OSU and they deserve a top 10 ranking to finish the year.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ASU losses to Stanford and ND. Quality win Wisc(did they really win this?), USC, UCLA
Not even going to mention Northern Illinois and Fresno. Don't think they have played anyone to deserve the rankings they have.

In my mind should OU beat OSU in two weeks they should jump over every team on this list. The only ones I think they should be behind now is ASU. And why don't certain teams fall with they lose LSU and USCe just to name a couple? I know OU has had some bad losses this season but they are to a 9-1 and 7-3 teams not necessarily bottom of the barrel teams. Win at OSU and they deserve a top 10 ranking to finish the year.

excellent post...never really looked at it that way.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt like we should have beat Michigan and Pitt. Oklahoma is the one game this season that I look at and say, we were outplayed and beaten.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Usually we get the benefit of the doubt because of our name recognition.
I'm guessing that too many people actually saw us play this year, and well, you know what they saw.

td2play

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually we get the benefit of the doubt because of our name recognition.
I'm guessing that too many people actually saw us play this year, and well, you know what they saw.

I could say the same of USCe and LSU. I have watched all their games this year too. I think they need to take the subjectivity out of it. Usually OU gets the benefit of the doubt not only for name recognition but also when you look at the teams they played they normally have winning records. That is why the computers usually love the Big XII because they aren't influenced by the talking heads at ESPN and the fricking "eye test" crap!