• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No MVP NBA Bucket Draft Play-In 2 : Ritz vs Nos

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ewing was not better than Thurmond in my opinion. Equal at best. Buck Williams was better than Ho Grant. Reggie and Earl were equal. It was really close either way

I won't argue those at all, those were 3 really tough ones for me and it finally come down to preference...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So next draft I wont list names i'll just list all star game appearances, most wins... lolzzz

I know you're being half way messing with me but seriously... Wilkens was voted 50 greatest all time... now in preference I prefer Mookie, Milk can attest to that as I pushed for him hard on our team draft... but in this type of format I can't ignore what Wilkens accomplished in a head to head with a guy who only made 1 Allstar game... we aren't talking about a guy who made 3 Allstars vs a guy who made one and we know the 3x guy played in a big market so he got love... we're talking about a guy who played in St Louis, Seattle, Cleveland and Portland in the 60s and 70s... made 9 Allstars, was the MVP of one, HOF and 50 greatest ever... off that he's >>>...

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I lost 6-5 and I will PM Fordman to transfer over my $2,000 to Nos. I still feel I had a better team but my hats off to Nos with his win.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I lost 6-5 and I will PM Fordman to transfer over my $2,000 to Nos. I still feel I had a better team but my hats off to Nos with his win.

Nos cheated... :2cents:

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nos cheated... :2cents:

No sir I took a dive. He was thinking about taking another job and spending less time on the hoop. So I made some picks to sway the votes plus getting Milk to vote against me took some planning. He was close to voting for me so what I did was enlarge my team name RITZY even bigger so he knew who he was voting for. My plan worked and I got close loss. :humble:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No sir I took a dive. He was thinking about taking another job and spending less time on the hoop. So I made some picks to sway the votes plus getting Milk to vote against me took some planning. He was close to voting for me so what I did was enlarge my team name RITZY even bigger so he knew who he was voting for. My plan worked and I got close loss. :humble:

Nos made you do all of that... it's all in his book...

IMG_3216.jpg

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you're being half way messing with me but seriously... Wilkens was voted 50 greatest all time... now in preference I prefer Mookie, Milk can attest to that as I pushed for him hard on our team draft... but in this type of format I can't ignore what Wilkens accomplished in a head to head with a guy who only made 1 Allstar game... we aren't talking about a guy who made 3 Allstars vs a guy who made one and we know the 3x guy played in a big market so he got love... we're talking about a guy who played in St Louis, Seattle, Cleveland and Portland in the 60s and 70s... made 9 Allstars, was the MVP of one, HOF and 50 greatest ever... off that he's >>>...

Using this logic...

PLAYERS IN THE 50 GREATEST
Ritz - 5
Nos - 6

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh and I wasn't half way messing either, I was all the way messing with you...