• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No more wins

jbuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
draft 2 more OL and a center I guess.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd hate to burst your bubble, but you know the Bengals are winning some meaningless football games.... If only to ensure that Pauly G is hired, our draft position is worsened, and Butch Hobson has some feel good articles to write in the offseason. Here's how it plays out.

Denver - Loss - A comical loss because they suck too, but a loss.

Browns - Win - The Browns might not win a game

Steelers - Loss - An unexpectedly close game that Hobson immediately declares a moral victory

Bears - Win - Bears start quitting on Fox, who is on his way out after the season.

Vikings - Loss - Not even close.

Lions - Win - The Bengals one fluke win of the season (we always have one), knocks Detroit out of the playoffs..... Mostly because Detroit can't have nice things.

Ravens - Win - Bengals win after Ravens are limping into week 17 after having playoff hopes dashed the week before.

Hobson rejoices.... Bengals win 4 of last 6..... The Pauly G. era is going to be an exciting time.

7-9 lands us outside the top 10 for drafting.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It blows my mind that Paul Alexander has been on the coaching staff since 1994. I was in the 7th grade when he came on board for the Bengals. I'm 36 now. I mean, I know that he's Mike's buddy, but for fuck sake, Brown.