• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No more road trips to the state of Mississippi?

Innermind

Lithomancer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is the last time terrorists took over any collegiate or professional Sporting event in the United States?

200.gif

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think my biggest worry about letting people carry guns into these stadiums is the "friendly fire" problem. In a stadium filled with 10's of thousands of fans, if someone were to pull out a gun and try to harm people, it could easily create an event where multiple guns are fired. More innocent bystanders could be hurt, if dozens of other guns are being shot. On top of that, how would you know who is trying to help and who is trying to harm? A few people, trying to help, could be shooting at each other, thinking that the other guy is the terrorist.

I'm all for the 2nd amendment, but this just seems pretty dangerous to me. One idiot person shooting a gun, could literally turn into dozens of other people shooting each other thinking they are helping, while thinking that they are shooting at that one idiot person, and shooting at him through 100's of other innocent people. Sounds like a recipe for disaster. Just my two cents.