• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No more Foles trade talk

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats one team that is such a long way from being competitive

Drafting the wrong QB didnt help
I don't know. Trubisky looks pretty decent to me all things considered. He still looks like the most accurate QB in this class at every level but deep. If he's failing with actual talent there's more cause for concern. Cameron Meredith comes back for them and there's going to be some interesting mid-level FA WR's out there if they're smart about it. I am hoping they don't steal Albert Wilson who is kind of under the radar as of late. He didn't light the world on fire, but Wentz was arguably worse this time last year and Goff much worse than that.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. Trubisky looks pretty decent to me all things considered. He still looks like the most accurate QB in this class at every level but deep. If he's failing with actual talent there's more cause for concern. Cameron Meredith comes back for them and there's going to be some interesting mid-level FA WR's out there if they're smart about it. I am hoping they don't steal Albert Wilson who is kind of under the radar as of late. He didn't light the world on fire, but Wentz was arguably worse this time last year and Goff much worse than that.

Would you draft Trubisky over Watson today if you drafted?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would depend on the coaching staff and roster. But I think I would lean towards yes and I'd say the same for Mahomes too. I think all three will be very good, very soon if not already. There's no reason to back off of pre-draft rankings outside of Kizer because of hot rookie takes over 8 games or so at most; which is a joke. Watson has no chance of sustaining a 2004-Manning like TD% of over 9%. Zero, none, impossible. Anyone telling themselves it is will be fooling themselves. 6% is pretty good for perspective.

The Eagles led the NFL in passing TD%... at 6.7%.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a good thing all their fans on here are in the hockey section today and not seeing this comment....

I went down this road with them during the season

2 Facts when it comes to Trubinsky

1 - Yes, he "Could" be great
2 - He absolutely sucked last season

I go by what actually happened, until it stops actually happening

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont know if either was "worse", Im definitely on board with "just as bad"

One thing about Trubinsky, he def was dealing to the worst WR corps in the history of the NFL, and thats not even being hyperbolic

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know if either was "worse", Im definitely on board with "just as bad"

One thing about Trubinsky, he def was dealing to the worst WR corps in the history of the NFL, and thats not even being hyperbolic
Man, that's kind of triggering for you to tell me that since in 2014 the Chiefs had zero touchdowns to a WR...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tough call

Promise me Watson stays healthy for at least "most" of his career? Thats an Easy Yes

I dont think thats happening tho, I think he is RG3 all over again.....Those skinny leg QB's they have a tough times surviving in the league

Mahomes will demolish all of them, Mahomes will be great

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, that's kind of triggering for you tell me that since in 2014 the Chiefs had zero touchdowns to a WR...

True, but I think even Dwayne Bowe today, like right now, would have been the #1 WR on the Bears last season

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to know if Trubinsky can play for the reasons stated above: Bears had garbage at receiver. I mean playing them was like a bye week for Philly. Score was 24-0 Philly at the half. Final score was 31-3 and their offense was a joke.