• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No Lottery Pick NBA Draft SF2 : Sushi vs Nos

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SUSHI

1st Quarter
PG - Norm Nixon - WC
SG - Kevin Martin
SF - Josh Smith
PF/C - Mehmet Okur
PF/C - Carlos Boozer

3rd Quarter
PG/SG - Micheal Ray Richardson - WC
SG - Cuttino Mobley
SG/SF - Lou Hudson - WC
PF - Serge Ibaka
C - Nikola Jokic

2nd & 4th Quarter
PG - Gilbert Arenas
SG/SF - Dale Ellis - WC
SF - Kawhi Leonard
PF - Maurice Lucas - WC
C - Marc Gasol

VS

NOS

1st Quarter
PG - Rod Strickland
SG - Rolando Blackman - WC
SF - Jalen Rose
PF - Clifford Robinson
C - Dale Davis

3rd Quarter
PG - World B. Free - WC
SG - Alvin Robertson - WC
SF - Detlef Schrempf
PF - Anthony Mason
C - Caldwell Jones - WC

2nd & 4th Quarter
PG - Tony Parker
SG - Joe Dumars
SF/PF - Rashard Lewis
SF/PF - Kiki Vandeweghe - WC
PF/C - Ben Wallace

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SUSHI - 0
NOS - 3

Voted - Nos, Ritz, Femur

Race to 4

Last edited:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two good teams, I got me partly because I think I did a better job with my WC picks... I just have to much strength for Sushi's team...

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Sushi's team a lot and he stole a lot from me. However I feel Nos's 2&4 is better while Sushi's 3rd is better. 1st qtr slight edge to Nos. In the end I got Nos winning.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Nos's team matches up well and pulls this out.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go and congrats on the win @Nosferatu

But your 2/4 would get killed by my team. Marc gasol who shot almost 39% from 3 would pull Wallace away from the hoop. Aside from Dumars, TP, Kiki, and Lewis are all subpar defenders. Kawhi and arenas would have a field day and Ellis would be camped outside sniping. gasol nullifies your DPOY and I have two of my own in my 2/4 lineup.

Feel like our 1st is close to a wash but my 3rd quarter I feel like I had the edge too with my shooting. I feel like your 3rd quarter team lacked go-to scoring.

Again it's not changing anything but kind of weird it was a sweep.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go and congrats on the win @Nosferatu

But your 2/4 would get killed by my team. Marc gasol who shot almost 39% from 3 would pull Wallace away from the hoop. Aside from Dumars, TP, Kiki, and Lewis are all subpar defenders. Kawhi and arenas would have a field day and Ellis would be camped outside sniping. gasol nullifies your DPOY and I have two of my own in my 2/4 lineup.

Feel like our 1st is close to a wash but my 3rd quarter I feel like I had the edge too with my shooting. I feel like your 3rd quarter team lacked go-to scoring.

Again it's not changing anything but kind of weird it was a sweep.

Yeah that 1.4 3 point makes per game would kill me, before 2016-2017 his 3 point shooting was non existent and he hasn't even made an all defensive 2nd team since 2012-2013 and why would I have Wallace go out and guard him? yeah Gasol is really tearing me apart alright lolzzz.

Ellis would be sniping? lolzzz okay. I'll just leave the rest of this alone.

The misfortune of having only 8 in the draft means only 3 people have to vote for you for you to win. So I really dont see it as a sweep. Not sure what you mean by weird, I think whats more weird is you thinking my 2&4 "Gets Killed". Great game anyhow...

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that 1.4 3 point makes per game would kill me, before 2016-2017 his 3 point shooting was non existent and he hasn't even made an all defensive 2nd team since 2012-2013 and why would I have Wallace go out and guard him? yeah Gasol is really tearing me apart alright lolzzz.

The misfortune of having only 8 in the draft means only 3 people have to vote for you for you to win. So I really dont see it as a sweep. Not sure what you mean by weird, I think whats more weird is you thinking my 2&4 "Gets Killed". Great game anyhow...

So your strategy would be to allow gasol to shoot freely outside and sag Wallace as a defender? That'd be a great game plan. Offense isn't strictly one on one matchups. It's about a combination of its parts. By pulling Wallace put it opens up the entire middle for my other guys to go to work against again your sub par Defender's.

Kawhi is easily the second best player in this draft too. He's universally considered a top 3 player in the NBA. Can any other player in this draft say that?

I've got 4 legitimate 3 point shooters. Great slashers drivers and defenders. My team also compliments each other's skill sets. And I haven't even mentioned Maurice Lucas.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your strategy would be to allow gasol to shoot freely outside and sag Wallace as a defender? That'd be a great game plan. Offense isn't strictly one on one matchups. It's about a combination of its parts. By pulling Wallace put it opens up the entire middle for my other guys to go to work against again your sub par Defender's.

Kawhi is easily the second best player in this draft too. He's universally considered a top 3 player in the NBA. Can any other player in this draft say that?

I've got 4 legitimate 3 point shooters. Great slashers drivers and defenders. My team also compliments each other's skill sets. And I haven't even mentioned Maurice Lucas.

Ya know what else you haven't mentioned, that anyone on my team is any good at all, from the way you are spewing it seems my team might as well not show up. Funny thing though only you thought so...

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know what else you haven't mentioned, that anyone on my team is any good at all, from the way you are spewing it seems my team might as well not show up. Funny thing though only you thought so...

Your team obviously is talented but the reason I haven't mentioned it was because you already had 4 votes for you. So I was just voicing my opinion on why I felt my team should have gotten more consideration. It was not an effort to take a shit on your team.

I take my lumps for baseball and football in stride. But I feel like basketball is the one sport out of the ones we do where actual skill set matters and how they affect teammates. If voting is only talent v talent then I can understand.

But saying you wouldn't need to change anything to go against my team is just disrespectful to the voting process. It's like me drafting all elite WR but not considering a slot receiver. Or not considering the difference between 3/4 and 4/3 lbs. Fit matters just as much if not more in basketball.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you plan on leaving Gasol open? He is money from 15-20. Wallace will have no choice but to step out, great defenders know how to help the team in mutliple ways but Wallace would be on the perimeter if Gasol was out there, I guarantee that.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whoops this one is over lol..