• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

no fucking way florida loses.....

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We needed a shooter last night .....I did like how we came out making the points in the paint but once they built that 10 point halftime.lead we never really got bAck.into the game. Good game devils, see you in March. :Hope:

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We needed a shooter last night .....I did like how we came out making the points in the paint but once they built that 10 point halftime.lead we never really got bAck.into the game. Good game devils, see you in March. :Hope:

Yeah Florida does need a shooter. But a lot of teams do. I think Florida can be really good this year. They have tremendous athleticism, so I think they'll be able to win some games this year by utilizing that and playing better defense. I think they are the clear cut 2nd best team in the conference and the best bet to challenge UK for conference supremecy.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Florida does need a shooter. But a lot of teams do. I think Florida can be really good this year. They have tremendous athleticism, so I think they'll be able to win some games this year by utilizing that and playing better defense. I think they are the clear cut 2nd best team in the conference and the best bet to challenge UK for conference supremecy.
was i the only one watching that game last night. . that was a piss poor showing ... not good at rebounding not good at the free throw ( although much much better then last year) to many turnovers .. nothing hitting from 3 pt land. . sloppy ... they going to have to clean all that crap up if we are going to go anywhere in March :gaah:

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good game Gators. There's lots of connections between Duke and UF. Spurrier, Former OC Roper, Coach White, etc. I will be pulling for you guys, especially when you play UK.