• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No Bowl-Advantage or not

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just like everyone else on these boards, Jim!!!

using you line of thinking john fox of broncos should be fired cause he made mistakes tonight fire all coaches who make mistakes dad said so honestly you need to look at great coaches early they werent so great

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
using you line of thinking john fox of broncos should be fired cause he made mistakes tonight fire all coaches who make mistakes dad said so honestly you need to look at great coaches early they werent so great

Jim, three years, THREE YEARS, and the EXACT mistakes are still being made. I did NOT say to fire him now, WVU couldnt afford it anyway, I SAID next year without DRASTIC improvement he has to go. Do you remember why this guy was hired? He was given the WVU coaching job because "he gives us a chance to compete for the title". If there is no bowl game next year, Luck WILL can him, Luck's reputation is wrapped up in the coach and how he does, he will not let his reputation be torn down any more. He did not get the Texas job because of how Holgorsen was hired, and the IMG deal. We have an AD and HFC who do NOT want to be at WVU, who are doing their jobs for positioning themselves to get different jobs, rather than what is in the best interest of WVU.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad you hit the head of the nail there. We did not have a QB this year who could run his system. You may also note that our Defense was undersized and underexperienced leading them to get tired and fade late in games. Young team, young coach, no QB what do you really expect.

You can blame the QB situation on Holgerson who only recruited one QB who quit the team. You can't blame him for having his chosen QB lost for the season. He did bring in Trickett and Logan Moore to add depth. Neither proved to be special.

Everyone on this board can see Holgerson's mistakes. RR made mistakes, Nehlen made mistakes and Stewart made mistakes. They all learned from thier mistakes, and so will Holgerson. Luck has told us that Holgerson will be here next year. As fans, we hope for the best.

You Mr. Dad are not a fan, you are a hater. You hate Luck, you hate Holgerson, you hate everything WVU since HCBS was fired. You say it is inexcuseable for the coach to lose to texas and oklahoma with this team. Did you have the same things to say when we lost to ECU or Colorado? Twisted!

WHO brought Stewart into the discussion??? BUT since you did, those were two of the first three games of a new coaching staff, and there was improvement through the year, including a win over Auburn and a bowl win. The Colorado loss was on the coaches, the team ran into a buzz saw at ECU that game, remember, ECU had just beat VPI the previous week. THAT ECU team was a better team than Kansas and IAST, who THIS coaching staff bungled away both games at the end of bowless YEAR THREE!!!!!

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jim, three years, THREE YEARS, and the EXACT mistakes are still being made. I did NOT say to fire him now, WVU couldnt afford it anyway, I SAID next year without DRASTIC improvement he has to go. Do you remember why this guy was hired? He was given the WVU coaching job because "he gives us a chance to compete for the title". If there is no bowl game next year, Luck WILL can him, Luck's reputation is wrapped up in the coach and how he does, he will not let his reputation be torn down any more. He did not get the Texas job because of how Holgorsen was hired, and the IMG deal. We have an AD and HFC who do NOT want to be at WVU, who are doing their jobs for positioning themselves to get different jobs, rather than what is in the best interest of WVU.

and you have undisputed evidence they dont want to be here where luck has beenn clear progress or gone is that not enough for you sad sad man mistakes yes but with mountain of real facts you point of viewlose everytime you need help maybe do some drugs to calm down hate complex

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHO brought Stewart into the discussion??? BUT since you did, those were two of the first three games of a new coaching staff, and there was improvement through the year, including a win over Auburn and a bowl win. The Colorado loss was on the coaches, the team ran into a buzz saw at ECU that game, remember, ECU had just beat VPI the previous week. THAT ECU team was a better team than Kansas and IAST, who THIS coaching staff bungled away both games at the end of bowless YEAR THREE!!!!!

excuses?

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Conspiracy theory much….so sad the things that come out ofthat brain.

What was wrong with the way he hired DH, please spin thisfor us, please tell us how it was Lucks fault how things went down…I notice younever bring up the fact your boy acted like a total unprofessional through thewhole process…Lucks plan was not what happened but his hand was forced when agrown man acted like a child. We shouldbe going into year three of DH’s tenure here, instead he has to deal with crybaby fans who think he and Luck screwed over Stew when in fact Stew made hisown bed.

IMG??? Yeah I couldsee how tripling a department’s budget would be held against a guy who job isto do just that…IMG is not going away and financially it was one of the bestdeals WVU has ever been a part of. Nothing is going to come of the butt hurt rich guy who had been screwingWVU over for years…if he wanted the deal he would have paid more.

And the best yet…HC is positioning himself for other jobs,hell I am one of the biggest DH’s homers out there, but how in the hell do youthink he is trying to position himself for other jobs by losing? Luck could leave for better jobs in and outof sports today, he does not need to position himself for anything, he is a well-respectedprofessional, look at his resume. Youshould read some of the insiders reasoning for why Luck did not get the Texasjob instead of coming up with your own ideas.

Always something…..

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DH was OC at Houston in 2008 and they beat that ECU team 41-24 so they could not have been that good, since everything associated with DH sucks.
:laugh3:

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you have undisputed evidence they dont want to be here where luck has beenn clear progress or gone is that not enough for you sad sad man mistakes yes but with mountain of real facts you point of viewlose everytime you need help maybe do some drugs to calm down hate complex

UHHHH, Luck went and interviewed for the Texas job.....................................................When you interview for a new job, it generally means you are looking to leave your present one.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Conspiracy theory much….so sad the things that come out ofthat brain.

What was wrong with the way he hired DH, please spin thisfor us, please tell us how it was Lucks fault how things went down…I notice younever bring up the fact your boy acted like a total unprofessional through thewhole process…Lucks plan was not what happened but his hand was forced when agrown man acted like a child. We shouldbe going into year three of DH’s tenure here, instead he has to deal with crybaby fans who think he and Luck screwed over Stew when in fact Stew made hisown bed.

IMG??? Yeah I couldsee how tripling a department’s budget would be held against a guy who job isto do just that…IMG is not going away and financially it was one of the bestdeals WVU has ever been a part of. Nothing is going to come of the butt hurt rich guy who had been screwingWVU over for years…if he wanted the deal he would have paid more.

And the best yet…HC is positioning himself for other jobs,hell I am one of the biggest DH’s homers out there, but how in the hell do youthink he is trying to position himself for other jobs by losing? Luck could leave for better jobs in and outof sports today, he does not need to position himself for anything, he is a well-respectedprofessional, look at his resume. Youshould read some of the insiders reasoning for why Luck did not get the Texasjob instead of coming up with your own ideas.

Always something…..

DC, :wtf2:, there is no spin needed, my friend, the whole hiring process was a joke, it was pointed out in newspaper articles, TV and radio stories, as well as most people's opinion. The courts found that the IMG bidding was flawed by a conflict of interest. I can tell what a Holgorsen homer you are, when you defend the blowout losses, blame his predecessor for his failings, argue that a team that gets worse each week and each year is progress, and the best one of all.......that losing the practices that go along with a bowl game is SOMEHOW good:lol::lol::lol::lol:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DC, :wtf2:, there is no spin needed, my friend, the whole hiring process was a joke, it was pointed out in newspaper articles, TV and radio stories, as well as most people's opinion. The courts found that the IMG bidding was flawed by a conflict of interest. I can tell what a Holgorsen homer you are, when you defend the blowout losses, blame his predecessor for his failings, argue that a team that gets worse each week and each year is progress, and the best one of all.......that losing the practices that go along with a bowl game is SOMEHOW good:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dad,

There was no court ruling on the tier 3 bidding process. There WAS a review of the first bidding process by the WV AG. There were no comments supporting a conflict of interest either. The BOG members had nothing to do with the awarding of the contract.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad,

Find the article which details the result of the court's outcome for me. I will be waiting....

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dad,

Find the article which details the result of the court's outcome for me. I will be waiting....

no outcome but court refused to dismiss so numbnuts is partially correct neither side scoring points so any opinion could be right raese is wrong he ripped wvu off for years now he mad

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no outcome but court refused to dismiss so numbnuts is partially correct neither side scoring points so any opinion could be right raese is wrong he ripped wvu off for years now he mad

One can argue semantics if one wants to be pigheaded. He knew what I meant.

The lawsuit has not gone to trial. There have been no court decisions about the bidding process to determine by trial if WVU was found guilty of any or all of the allegations.

It is really that simple...

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One can argue semantics if one wants to be pigheaded. He knew what I meant.

The lawsuit has not gone to trial. There have been no court decisions about the bidding process to determine by trial if WVU was found guilty of any or all of the allegations.

It is really that simple...

dont think he is that literate wish judge would just dismiss if no basis he must see something of merit