• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

No Bengals game?

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Mikey hires from within, I'm done.

Go Eagles

Yeah..... I can't continue if he hires Gunther. I've almost quit before - I think this would do it for me.

jbuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF is a mere 3000 miles from me and they have hope

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure I'll continue with the NFL. I like the league, but it's hard to see picking up a new team and actually giving a fuck about them. When it comes down to it, there probably isn't much to like about any of the 32 owners..... And players are pretty arbitrary given normal turnover. I like the Bengals because I grew up on Cincinnati with the Bengals on television.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am like the bitch that keeps going back to her abusive husband time after time. I just can't quit them. *sobs into his beer*

cincygrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am like the bitch that keeps going back to her abusive husband time after time. I just can't quit them. *sobs into his beer*

It's cool Crash..... You'll be talking yourself into Paulie G. and the boys by the time July hits..... The Reds will be in last, the 4th of July will have passed and you'll be ready to drink some of Hobs' Kool-Aid about the "fresh" message Paulie is pushing on the boys. It will all come crashing down in September, but that's part of the fun, right?

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's cool Crash..... You'll be talking yourself into Paulie G. and the boys by the time July hits..... The Reds will be in last, the 4th of July will have passed and you'll be ready to drink some of Hobs' Kool-Aid about the "fresh" message Paulie is pushing on the boys. It will all come crashing down in September, but that's part of the fun, right?

I suppose. The excuse of, "He didn't mean to hit me, it was my fault, I love him. He won't, can't do it again."