• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NLDS: Los Angeles Dodgers vs Arizona Diamondbacks

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@OutlawImmortal nice series win

wish the the indians could close out a series :L

All I did was sit on my ass and watch, but thanks.

I do feel for this Arizona squad, they have a lot of dangerous sluggers but they were lacking in defense and ability to play small ball. Reminds me a lot of those Dodgers teams that would get outclassed by the Cardinals every year.

Nice series to the Dbacks and all their fans. If it helps, Bellinger is an Arizona native, so there's that.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You fuckers will choke again in the playoffs, don't you worry!!
I think this team has a better chance of doing it. In the past the teams were made up from high priced players on short end contracts - Many of these players came up from the minors and don't have a chip on their shoulders.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bellinger looks like a 35 year old man that doesn't eat enough food.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bellinger looks like a 35 year old man that doesn't eat enough food.
I don't care what he looks like as long as he gets the job done on the field as he did tonight. He could look like a turd as far as I am concerned

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do feel for this Arizona squad, they have a lot of dangerous sluggers but they were lacking in defense and ability to play small ball. Reminds me a lot of those Dodgers teams that would get outclassed by the Cardinals every year.

Nice series to the Dbacks and all their fans. If it helps, Bellinger is an Arizona native, so there's that.
I have to give credit to the Dbacks for playing the Dodgers really well in the regular season, but clearly it's not the same in the playoffs and it's possible that was their downfall, but personally I think the Dodgers was the best team in baseball this season.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't be coy, your drinking helped fuel the on!

Slugging teams tend to do bad in the playoffs, dodgers have a great squad with great pitching, think you'll fuck up the cubs or nats

I think this team has a better chance of doing it. In the past the teams were made up from high priced players on short end contracts - Many of these players came up from the minors and don't have a chip on their shoulders.
think you'll fuck up the cubs or nats, good luck boys! :suds:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be coy, your drinking helped fuel the on!

Slugging teams tend to do bad in the playoffs, dodgers have a great squad with great pitching, think you'll fuck up the cubs or nats

think you'll fuck up the cubs or nats, good luck boys! :suds:
I think the Dodgers will have to work their asses off in the next series - but that's the way it's supposed to be.

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great season for the D-Backs regardless of how this series went. You guys have a great rotation that should keep you in the hunt next year.