• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NLDS: Los Angeles Dodgers vs Arizona Diamondbacks

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darvish lost all control. That's a good pull there. Almost took the guy's head off.
That was scary - I hope he is okay - sometimes nothing shows up til the next day. The pitcher really looked upset over that

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally got home from work travels. I’m about ready to concede to the Dodgers. They’re playing like they did over that amazing scratch during the regular season. If there is one unequivocal fact when I comes to postseason baseball: solid pitching is necessary to win a World Series. Dodgers have it and the D backs don’t.

Shit, I read a stat that Clayton Kershaw’s payroll was more than the entire D backs lineup in game one. Big markets have a serious advantage. It doesn’t always Pan out, but you can’t deny the advantage.

I’m not gonna say congratulations yet, but I think it’s inevitable.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On another note, is there a bigger douche in sports then Puig? He is the equivalent of a wide receiver diva in the NFL.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On another note, is there a bigger douche in sports then Puig? He is the equivalent of a wide receiver diva in the NFL.
I like him - he is a good player - just a bit more discipline is needed though

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally got home from work travels. I’m about ready to concede to the Dodgers. They’re playing like they did over that amazing scratch during the regular season. If there is one unequivocal fact when I comes to postseason baseball: solid pitching is necessary to win a World Series. Dodgers have it and the D backs don’t.

Shit, I read a stat that Clayton Kershaw’s payroll was more than the entire D backs lineup in game one. Big markets have a serious advantage. It doesn’t always Pan out, but you can’t deny the advantage.

I’m not gonna say congratulations yet, but I think it’s inevitable.
The Dodgers front office did announce to their players to not be jumping into your swimming pool again though - so there is that.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trash talk is always part of the game man - but the Diamondbacks has played it well - The Dodgers are just flat out better this year though.
I don’t disagree. A classic case Of David versus Goliath. This time Goliath won big-time. I can accept that. And I understand trash talk is part of it. I just display a little more grace in victory. To each their own.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dodgers front office did announce to their players to not be jumping into your swimming pool again though - so there is that.
If there was a time to jump in the pool, it would be this year. Last time they jumped in the pool and the D-backs won like 60 games. That is the definition of a douchey team.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations to the Dodgers. Domination from beginning to end. Now go choke in the NLCS Like you always do. JK. :suds:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t disagree. A classic case Of David versus Goliath. This time Goliath won big-time. I can accept that. And I understand trash talk is part of it. I just display a little more grace in victory. To each their own.
On a serious note, The Dbacks played the Dodgers well all season, so I can see why so many thought they could beat the Dodgers in a series, but the playoffs is a different animal - and I think the Dodgers allowed many of those losses in the regular season to rest some players for the playoffs.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Announcers literally choking to death on Dodger dick