• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Niners vs. Jaguars

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still should be OK. No team in history has recovered two onside kicks in the same game.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only the 49ers could lose this. Wow!

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha! This is crazy. Can we recover a kick now?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon Staley you idiot.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya baby!!! Great call there and excellent run

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easily the best win in a long time.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We went from expecting a top 3 pick and trading down for multiple 1s to now we will be in the middle of the round, and getting a OG with no pick movement would be acceptable.

And seriously, Jimmy G should get some MVP consideration (not seriously, but seriously...).

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before this game, we all thought it was going to be a tough one especially for the offense. Jimmy G took the opening drive for a TD. IDK how anyone can question whether Jimny G is for real
What a refreshing change from Colin Kaepernick, huh?

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now they are playing as well as anyone. Good to see. They really seem to enjoy playing with each other.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We went from expecting a top 3 pick and trading down for multiple 1s to now we will be in the middle of the round, and getting a OG with no pick movement would be acceptable.

And seriously, Jimmy G should get some MVP consideration (not seriously, but seriously...).
With a young team and good coaching staff I think players are going to want to come here in the near future. Everyone has picked up his level of play since Garopollo got here.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers are fun to watch again.

Amazing how different we look when we have a good quarterback.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is the Kelvin Benjamin overturned TD getting more press than the Fumble (sorry Incomplete Pass) that nearly cost the 49ers the game? Is it just because it's the Patriots? I thought people were actually upset over what makes a catch, but I guess really they just hate the Pats.

At least you can defend the Benjamin call by saying the ball was slightly moving after he had already dragged the 2nd foot meaning he only had possession with 1 foot inbounds.

The Jaguar receiver catches the ball, secures it under his arm, takes 3 steps and drops the ball. How many steps does it take to be a runner anymore? He had enough control over that ball to move it into a carry position while taking 3 steps. That's a fumble and blowing that call turned a blowout win for us into a near loss, and yet I can't find any news articles talking about it.

Again I think the majority just hate the Pats more than they care about completed catches.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is the Kelvin Benjamin overturned TD getting more press than the Fumble (sorry Incomplete Pass) that nearly cost the 49ers the game? Is it just because it's the Patriots? I thought people were actually upset over what makes a catch, but I guess really they just hate the Pats.

At least you can defend the Benjamin call by saying the ball was slightly moving after he had already dragged the 2nd foot meaning he only had possession with 1 foot inbounds.

The Jaguar receiver catches the ball, secures it under his arm, takes 3 steps and drops the ball. How many steps does it take to be a runner anymore? He had enough control over that ball to move it into a carry position while taking 3 steps. That's a fumble and blowing that call turned a blowout win for us into a near loss, and yet I can't find any news articles talking about it.

Again I think the majority just hate the Pats more than they care about completed catches.

Now you're getting it.

I heard the Patriots want to trade for Jimmy G for this Brady Guy straight-up. ;)

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The differences are simple:

The Pats/Bills game was close at the time, and even though NE pulled away...a play like that can deflate a team big time. The Niners/Jags game was essentially over at that point.

The Pats/Bills game had far bigger ramifications than the Niners/Jags game.

The Pats are just one week removed from another controversial call (with the Steelers) and have had other similar plays that have all broke in their favour - Brandin Cooks against Houston, Austin Seferian-Jenkins - and even if they were all called correctly by the letter of the law, they all leaned in favour of the Pats.

The Pats are hated because of their success, but also because many feel the way they've gone about attaining such success isn't all on the level.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting back to the game, one thing I've noticed is that guys who were dropping passes left and right to begin the season are seemingly more reliable now. Again...that is the QB. He's just more accurate, and maybe more importantly, the guys are rallying around him and conscientiously do not want to let him down. They are even making some tough catches look routine....there is a true belief in the guy inside that building and on the field....that this is the guy who can lead them to success.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. And a few others
I'm talking about his press conferences. I was so sick of the surly, haughty answers from Kaepernick. Garopollo is a breath of fresh air.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

100% accurate. The refs are becoming a joke.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you're getting it.

I heard the Patriots want to trade for Jimmy G for this Brady Guy straight-up. ;)
Hey, now we can package Garopollo in a deal for Kirk Cousins.