• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nick Satan gets a contract extension

Locke888

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

I’m gonna be sick.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so everyone knows, Utah fans are STILL so proud of beating Bama in an also-ran bowl 50 years ago that they still give you shit for posting pics of Saban after doing more in the last 5 years than their program has accomplished since their inception.
Well, it is the one thing they've ever done of note IRT football.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get it. He's won a few titles but none of them have been convincing other than the one against ND, and they weren't even good to begin with. He lucked out against Texas with Colt getting hurt, he lucked out getting to face LSU when Oklahoma State deserved to be there more, he lucked out against ND since OSU was on probation and wasn't allowed to get in instead, he barely got past Watson when he wasn't really that good yet, and then he lucks out against Georgia because Kirby Smart was too afraid to beat his mentor when he had the chance.

Had he stayed at Michigan State and done all of this, it'd be impressive. Otherwise, he's overpaid.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get it. He's won a few titles but none of them have been convincing other than the one against ND, and they weren't even good to begin with. He lucked out against Texas with Colt getting hurt, he lucked out getting to face LSU when Oklahoma State deserved to be there more, he lucked out against ND since OSU was on probation and wasn't allowed to get in instead, he barely got past Watson when he wasn't really that good yet, and then he lucks out against Georgia because Kirby Smart was too afraid to beat his mentor when he had the chance.

Had he stayed at Michigan State and done all of this, it'd be impressive. Otherwise, he's overpaid.
1uf27Y7.gif