• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nice write up about yesterday's win

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scout.com - College and High School Football, Basketball, Recruiting, NFL, and MLB Front Page

I agree with a lot of what Kevin has written.

Dana could be seen on TV talking calmly to Clint following a TO. He has a different demeanor on the sideline, and his joy was evident when seen jumping into Riddick's arms following Josh's successful game winning FG.

The offense stuck to its game plan. They did not do many changes, simply executed better down the stretch.

FINISH!!

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scout.com - College and High School Football, Basketball, Recruiting, NFL, and MLB Front Page

I agree with a lot of what Kevin has written.

Dana could be seen on TV talking calmly to Clint following a TO. He has a different demeanor on the sideline, and his joy was evident when seen jumping into Riddick's arms following Josh's successful game winning FG.

The offense stuck to its game plan. They did not do many changes, simply executed better down the stretch.

FINISH!!

COULD NOT AGREE WITH YOUR STATEMENT MORE!!!!!!:agree::agree::agree::agree:

BBW......this is what I was talking about......

Right to the end, Holgorsen stayed with the plan, as Texas Tech didn't modify its deep safeties approach. The Mountaineers gained 20 rushing yards on three carries in its final possession, which began with just 52 seconds remaining on the clock. The final carry, an eight-yard Wendell Smallwood bull rush, positioned the ball on Tech's 38, giving Josh Lambert enough field position to nail his 55-yarder for the win. That carry pushed the Mountaineer ground total to 249 on the day, and upheld Holgorsen's faith in the plan.

Last edited by a moderator: