• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NFL week 14

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not Peterman's dad are you? Don't get too down. He's only played a couple games. He'll figure it out some day....

In all reality he probably won't be our QB of the future

I think he's at least better than Matt Cassel

not saying much

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season isnt over, but this wasnt about winning a playoff game, the Eagles were legit SB champion contenders

That dream is dead

Done

If you guys can win two with Eli "not the good one" Manning, it's certainly possible we could get one with Nick "Not Wentz" Foles. That said, yeah, certainly not what we wanted.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big game for both the Rams and Seahawks next weekend!!!

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two sidelights: There was a tweet on the screen from Carson Wentz, including "I know my God is a powerful one with a perfect plan." That lasted about a second and a half before they took it down. At the start of the game, I caught a bit of "Please rise...." before the network cut away to a shitload of commercials.

The networks are disrespecting the national anthem, too, and trying to hide the fact that a lot of athletes have sincere and deeply held beliefs.

I'm not religious myself, but this country was founded on religious freedom and we should never forget that.

BottleWalk

Holier Than Thou
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! The Packers could be in the playoff race with Rodgers possibly coming back next week

and all they needed to do was beat the Browns LOL!
Some posts age better than others and this one really, really is one of the "others"....although we were all thinking it at some point.

But I have to say it says a lot about Rodgers that the Packers without him came THAT close to losing to probably an 0-16 football team and another team that has won two of 10 in two consecutive weeks, while losing every time they face even an average team. Without Aaron this is a bottom-ten football team for sure and that's not necessarily because hundley is so bad imo

Now as for the Browns i know they like hue and much of it isn't his fault but after this season he will be either 2-30 or 1-31 and there's no question that's the worst record over two seasons in modern nfl history....the organization does suck but even they, even the browns, should have been able to hold on and win this one and that's on coaching as much as it's on the players.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some posts age better than others and this one really, really is one of the "others"....although we were all thinking it at some point.

But I have to say it says a lot about Rodgers that the Packers without him came THAT close to losing to probably an 0-16 football team and another team that has won two of 10 in two consecutive weeks, while losing every time they face even an average team. Without Aaron this is a bottom-ten football team for sure and that's not necessarily because hundley is so bad imo

Now as for the Browns i know they like hue and much of it isn't his fault but after this season he will be either 2-30 or 1-31 and there's no question that's the worst record over two seasons in modern nfl history....the organization does suck but even they, even the browns, should have been able to hold on and win this one and that's on coaching as much as it's on the players.

It's really amazing how many flaws on that team Rodgers managed to hide

it would never happen but it really should make him MVP this year because we saw how bad he was

just like how Watson should be rookie of the year because with him the Texans were good enough to nearly beat both the Patriots and Seahawks as well as beat the Titans 57-14. Without him they were easily dispatched by the same Titans team, albeit on the road but still and they lost to the 49ers