• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Team & Cap Draft 2 QF2 : Shane vs Sushi

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Head to head doesn't determine who's better, there are a few other guys out there playing that help determine that. I would imagine if all 32 GM's were axed who they would rather have running their offense Young would win going away. Just my OPINION.

Your opinion on other people's opinions you don't know! :suds:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-1 edge over Young head to head in the playoffs (would have been 4-0 if not for one of the worst calls of all time when Rice clearly fumbled the ball before the TO touchdown) with not as good talent at the skill positions
So Troy Aikman was better than Favre..I'm down with that!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Troy Aikman was better than Favre..I'm down with that!

I think Young and Aikman had a better surrounding cast than Favre did, I still would give the edge to Young but it is very close.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats @CitySushi

This ain't over. I am coming for you next time

angry-little-girl-reaction-gif.gif

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Young and Aikman had a better surrounding cast than Favre did, I still would give the edge to Young but it is very close.
Wait, according to Nos, Aikman had the most overrated RB of all time and a WR who wasn't as good as Cris Carter. So how did they win 3 of 4(if not for the start of the salary cap and firing of Jimmy, the three is likely 5)
Either Aikman or Smith or Irvin must have been great or Young and Favre must have sucked lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, according to Nos, Aikman had the most overrated RB of all time and a WR who wasn't as good as Cris Carter. So how did they win 3 of 4(if not for the start of the salary cap and firing of Jimmy, the three is likely 5)
Either Aikman or Smith or Irvin must have been great or Young and Favre must have sucked lol

Even if people think Emmitt is overrated they still had a damn good surrounding cast and beastly o-line. I don't think Irvin, Aikman, Carter, Young or Favre are overrated. Emmitt is the only one I think was a little overrated. If Favre had that team that Aikman had I think he wins 4 or 5, jmo

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if people think Emmitt is overrated they still had a damn good surrounding cast and beastly o-line. I don't think Irvin, Aikman, Carter, Young or Favre are overrated. Emmitt is the only one I think was a little overrated. If Favre had that team that Aikman had I think he wins 4 or 5, jmo
All I will say, is that as someone who watched every play of every Cowboys game for the last 40 years, Aikman was underrated, Irvin was great and Emmitt was all time great, maybe 7-8 best RB ever, but IMO, he was perfect for their system. Barry Sanders was more talented, but on that Cowboys team, I think he gains 2000 a year but we don't win 3 titles. Barry was a lot of 7-8 yard runs, just as many 4 yard losses, and a 60-70 yard run. Emmitt was a lot of 7-8 yard runs, a lot of 5 yard runs, and hardly ever a loss. Plus, he carried it in every 3rd or 4th and 1, ran in 4 straight times inside the 10 for the TD...usually against 9-10 man fronts. If he came off the field in those situations(as Barry did), Emmitt would have averaged over 5 yards per carry for his career, but the Cowboys wouldn't have been the same. That's not a knock of Barry, just talking about the system fit. In the Cowboys scheme, the all time guys who would have been better were AP, ED and Earl. That said, I wouldn't have traded Emmitt for anyone. Fun to root for guys that are all heart

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I will say, is that as someone who watched every play of every Cowboys game for the last 40 years, Aikman was underrated, Irvin was great and Emmitt was all time great, maybe 7-8 best RB ever, but IMO, he was perfect for their system. Barry Sanders was more talented, but on that Cowboys team, I think he gains 2000 a year but we don't win 3 titles. Barry was a lot of 7-8 yard runs, just as many 4 yard losses, and a 60-70 yard run. Emmitt was a lot of 7-8 yard runs, a lot of 5 yard runs, and hardly ever a loss. Plus, he carried it in every 3rd or 4th and 1, ran in 4 straight times inside the 10 for the TD...usually against 9-10 man fronts. If he came off the field in those situations(as Barry did), Emmitt would have averaged over 5 yards per carry for his career, but the Cowboys wouldn't have been the same. That's not a knock of Barry, just talking about the system fit. In the Cowboys scheme, the all time guys who would have been better were AP, ED and Earl. That said, I wouldn't have traded Emmitt for anyone. Fun to root for guys that are all heart

That's the thing with comparing players and trying to say "they would win this many titles on that team" just bc they might be the better player they wouldn't be better for that system. Who knows? But we do know those Cowboys teams were great and Aikman and Emmitt were great but maybe Aikman deserves more credit, who knows. I think Cowboys fans really don't give a shit, he got them 3 titles and that's all that really matters lol

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing with comparing players and trying to say "they would win this many titles on that team" just bc they might be the better player they wouldn't be better for that system. Who knows? But we do know those Cowboys teams were great and Aikman and Emmitt were great but maybe Aikman deserves more credit, who knows. I think Cowboys fans really don't give a shit, he got them 3 titles and that's all that really matters lol
I'll take the rings and live with the overrated butthurt all day...