• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Team & Cap Draft 2 QF2 : Shane vs Sushi

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SHANE

OFFENSE
QB - Brett Favre - Packers - $11
FB - Keith Byars - Dolphins - $1
RB - Eric Dickerson - Colts - $5
WR - Michael Irvin - Cowboys - $5
WR - Isaac Bruce - Rams - $4
WR - Joey Galloway - Bucs - $1
TE - Kellen Winslow - Chargers - $5
LT - Anthony Munoz - Bengals - $11
LG - Mike Munchak - Titans - $9
C - Jesse Sapolu - 49ers - $2
RG - Mark Schlereth - Redskins - $2
RT - Jon Runyan - Eagles - $1

DEFENSE
LDE - Wayne Martin - Saints - $1
NT - Ted Washington - Bills - $4
RDE - Neil Smith - Chiefs - $6
LOLB - Rosevelt Colvin - Pats - $1
MLB - Mike Singletary - Bears - $10
RILB - Jack Lambert - Steelers - $9
ROLB - Lawrence Taylor - Giants - $10
LCB - Charles Woodson - Raiders - $9
RCB - Dick “Night Train” Lane - Lions - $7
NCB - Dave Brown - Seahawks - $1
FS - Darren Sharper - Vikings - $5
SS - Dennis Smith - Broncos - $6

VS

SUSHI

OFFENSE
QB - Steve Young - 49ers - $7
FB - Larry Centers - Cardinals - $3
RB - O.J. Simpson - Bills - $5
WR - Don Hutson - Packers - $8
WR - Lance Alworth - Chargers - $7
WR - Muhsin Muhammad - Panthers - $2
TE - Shannon Sharpe - Broncos - $8
LT - Orlando Pace - Rams - $7
LG - Damien Woody - Jets - $1
C - Kevin Glover - Lions - $3
RG - Ron Stone - Giants - $3
RT - Erik Williams - Cowboys - $4

DEFENSE
LDE - Simeon Rice - Bucs - $3
LDT - John Randle - Vikings - $7
RDT - Tony Siragusa - Colts - $1
RDE - Richard Dent - Bears - $4
LLB - Jack Ham - Steelers - $8
MLB - Ray Lewis - Ravens - $13
RLB - Keith Bulluck - Titans - $1
LCB - Deion Sanders - Falcons - $8
RCB - Mike Haynes - Pats - $9
NCB - Ken Riley - Bengals - $1
FS - Deron Cherry - Chiefs - $6
SS - Dick Anderson - Dolphins - $3

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SHANE - 2
SUSHI - 5

VOTED - Femur, Sushi, UK, Shane, Devil, 500, Ritz

Last edited by a moderator:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really tough matchup.

I like Shane's team a lot and think he has great fits on his team. I think his up the middle run defense prevents OJ from doing too much. He has a really good secondary that matches up well with my receiving core. I think my secondary matches up really well with his receivers as well. And I think my linebackers and up the middle pressure help to hold Dickerson from going crazy.

I think at the end though I have a couple distinct advantages with Centers, Sharpe and Young being a mobile quarter back to attack different areas of the field. Defensively too I think I hold an advantage because of my secondary matched up with his QB. Brett Favre is the all-time interceptions leader and I think my secondary would be able to take advantage of that. Also I think my pass rush helps to put more pressure on Favre in the pocket. I think a turnover could be all the difference in this matchup.

I got me here by a hair.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a tough one.I could see both FB's involved in the offense.And I really like both defenses a lot.Shane in a coin toss

Shane

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don’t think Sushi has the running game against my front 7 and that is the differsnce imo. Sushi has one of the best teams though.

I got me in a tight battle.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don’t think Sushi has the running game against my front 7 and that is the differsnce imo. Sushi has one of the best teams though.

I got me in a tight battle.

Personally, I don't see much of a difference between my run game vs your front 7 and your run game against my front 7. If anything I think it would be a pretty negligible difference.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I don't see much of a difference between my run game vs your front 7 and your run game against my front 7. If anything I think it would be a pretty negligible difference.

Idk it starts with the RB and Dickerson >>>> Simpson. Both front 7’s are great and my o-line has a tad edge but not much. Either way this is a close battle, could go either way

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk it starts with the RB and Dickerson >>>> Simpson. Both front 7’s are great and my o-line has a tad edge but not much. Either way this is a close battle, could go either way
I definitely like your early down run game more, but I thought Sushi had a big edge on 3rd down. When you can have Centers in with a guy like Young at QB, that's tough, because if the wide outs run off the secondary, Centers slides out of the backfield drawing attention, which frees Young to tuck and run. Tough scheme to deal with

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not sure you should use 4 >>>> when saying Dickerson over Juice. I think Dickerson is better but they are both top 10 backs all time.

I personally put Dickerson at #2 and Juice at like #7

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure you should use 4 >>>> when saying Dickerson over Juice. I think Dickerson is better but they are both top 10 backs all time.

I personally put Dickerson at #2 and Juice at like #7

I think I had it perfect then...4 greater than’s for 4 spots lolllz

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really tough matchup.

I like Shane's team a lot and think he has great fits on his team. I think his up the middle run defense prevents OJ from doing too much. He has a really good secondary that matches up well with my receiving core. I think my secondary matches up really well with his receivers as well. And I think my linebackers and up the middle pressure help to hold Dickerson from going crazy.

I think at the end though I have a couple distinct advantages with Centers, Sharpe and Young being a mobile quarter back to attack different areas of the field. Defensively too I think I hold an advantage because of my secondary matched up with his QB. Brett Favre is the all-time interceptions leader and I think my secondary would be able to take advantage of that. Also I think my pass rush helps to put more pressure on Favre in the pocket. I think a turnover could be all the difference in this matchup.

I got me here by a hair.

As I've said before don't care for the Favre INT argument. People forget how dominant Favre was in the 90s in his prime. He's better than Young. Anyways that's not how I'm deciding my vote.

I think it comes down to the defenses because the offenses are even IMO. I will go Sushi because he more pass rushers. Shane is mostly just relying on LT.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I've said before don't care for the Favre INT argument. People forget how dominant Favre was in the 90s in his prime. He's better than Young. Anyways that's not how I'm deciding my vote.

I think it comes down to the defenses because the offenses are even IMO. I will go Sushi because he more pass rushers. Shane is mostly just relying on LT.
He's not better than Young :wash:

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not better than Young :wash:
3-1 edge over Young head to head in the playoffs (would have been 4-0 if not for one of the worst calls of all time when Rice clearly fumbled the ball before the TO touchdown) with not as good talent at the skill positions

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I vote team that starts with S

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sushi

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got fishy... he pulls it out defensively

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-1 edge over Young head to head in the playoffs (would have been 4-0 if not for one of the worst calls of all time when Rice clearly fumbled the ball before the TO touchdown) with not as good talent at the skill positions

Head to head doesn't determine who's better, there are a few other guys out there playing that help determine that. I would imagine if all 32 GM's were axed who they would rather have running their offense Young would win going away. Just my OPINION.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Head to head doesn't determine who's better, there are a few other guys out there playing that help determine that. I would imagine if all 32 GM's were axed who they would rather have running their offense Young would win going away. Just my OPINION.

I think it would be close and both were tough QB’s but I love to watch Favre growing up and I have never seen a QB throw a ball so hard and fit it into tighter windows than he did. He was prone to interceptions but Young has more talent on his teams IMO