• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Radio:mitch trubisky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trubs would be the No.1 pick this year. He should have been last year too. Now Bears have a great young QB to build around and CLV is still searching for a QB. Seems only Bear fans really understood what happened last year with Trubs. We had to train the guy on how to be a NFL QB. He never been under center before. And he was on the least talented offense with the worst coaching. And he still showed great signs of things to come and got better each game. Not stat wise but command wise. PS. We got our choice of coaches and FA's because of Trubs being here. Top coaches and FA's avoided us before Trubs.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cynical me says

Trubisky: 1 year starter at non-prestigious football program not in the SEC
Mahomes: Black; Texas Tech QB, Big 12
Watson: Black, fast.

The amount of negativity about last year's class was really weird in hindsight unless you were pretty obsessed with getting a star QB and even then...

Just seems there are more questions these days about college QBs adjusting to a NFL pro style offense especially with these QBs coming out early. I wasn't high on Watson coming out of college. I still am not sold on him. Houston did a good job tailoring an offense to help him be successful as a rookie but IDK that type of simplified offense can be successful in the long term. I didn't want the 49ers to draft Watson when I read his weaknesses. Reminds me of Kaep and wanted to go in another direction.

WalterFootball.com: 2017 NFL Draft Scouting Report: DeShaun Watson

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just seems there are more questions these days about college QBs adjusting to a NFL pro style offense especially with these QBs coming out early. I wasn't high on Watson coming out of college. I still am not sold on him. Houston did a good job tailoring an offense to help him be successful as a rookie but IDK that type of simplified offense can be successful in the long term. I didn't want the 49ers to draft Watson when I read his weaknesses. Reminds me of Kaep and wanted to go in another direction.

WalterFootball.com: 2017 NFL Draft Scouting Report: DeShaun Watson
Prostyle offense is a joke. Prostyle is air raid and shotgun these days. Adapt or die. I absolutely hate this argument the more I look into it. The concerns I have about Watson relate to the sustainability of his TD% and his interceptions going back to college. Air Raids in the NFL are not limited by their QB's like they usually are in college. Air Raid was arguably made, in large part, for the same reasons the WCO was created initially. Nothing about air raid isn't translatable to the NFL unless the QB is trash or if the HC is scared of change.