• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Network Top 100 players

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@dbldwn711
Did you know that PE1 claimed he "did research for the Department of Ebonics in the 90's" and yet doesn't know the difference between "slang" and "ebonics" ?

Bet you didn't know that. He's done everything.

Oh, and he once said that Philly is more of a football town than Dallas because at the 2017 NFL draft, over 250,000 people showed up.

However, this year, over 400,000 people showed up in Dallas.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're all good, brother. We still on for the charity golf tournament in August? Got a new driver couple weeks ago and have been bombing 340yd drives lately. Shot under par couple times last week so I like our chances.

Sure am man!!! Can’t wait!!! Looking forward to it!! Thanks for picking up my airfare and letting me stay at your house. I’m gonna get your girlfriend something nice from Vegas to show my appreciation. (I know you would never accept anything from me so I got her something).

I’m hoping to impress that hot Latina housekeeper you’ve got!! She put me on the “pay no mind list” last time I was at your place but I’ve been brushing up on my Spanish in the hopes of impressing her! Haha

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@dbldwn711
Did you know that PE1 claimed he "did research for the Department of Ebonics in the 90's" and yet doesn't know the difference between "slang" and "ebonics" ?

It’s OBVIOUS the inadequacies he thinks he has. He projects them multiple times on a daily basis.

Sad really.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure are man!!! Can’t wait!!! Looking forward to it!! Thanks for picking up my airfare and letting me stay at your house. I’m gonna get your girlfriend something nice from Vegas to show my appreciation. (I know you would never accept anything from me so I got her something).

I’m hoping to impress that hot Latina housekeeper you’ve got!! She put me on the “pay no mind list” last time I was at your place but I’ve been brushing up on my Spanish in the hopes of impressing her! Haha

The key to our housekeeper's heart is dark chocolate covered plantains and fresh horchata. You don't really have to speak Spanish to get in her pants, just use a Spanish accent while speaking English.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The key to our housekeeper's heart is dark chocolate covered plantains and fresh horchata. You don't really have to speak Spanish to get in her pants, just use a Spanish accent while speaking English.

DONE!!!!

Thx bro!!!

She is hot as fuck!!!

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’ve gotta admit I was more than a little jealous last time I was there and you showed her the picture of @Peter Gozintite. All she talked about was how good looking he was and she wouldn’t STFU about his hair!!! Fuck, it was annoying. How about this time we don’t bring him up?

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got off the phone with another source (he lives in the first integrated neighborhood in the entire solar system) and he's telling me that despite Wentz having a gimp knee and weakened mobility...he will likely win the MVP again because other players like him.

Hey @handicappers thanks for the PM. As you suggested, I looked up this same list from last year the PE is touting as the gospel and you were right. It’s BS.

I know you told me not to say anything to PE about it (you don’t want to embarrass him any more than you already are) but I just can’t sit idly by and watch his nonsense. I know you’re a bigger man than him but I guess I’m not that guy. Hope you don’t get angry at me.

Ok PE, if this list is so great why don’t you tell me where Wentz is on this list?

2017 NFL Top 100 | Pro-Football-Reference.com

He made half that shit up. I never said most of that stuff but he's just being a dick cause we all goof on him. You remember that time me and some of my employees took all the water and blankets to the Joplin, MO tornado victims? I still get emails thanking me for that and I also got a plaque/commemorative lapel pin for my troubles.

Careful...the mandarin speaking Guatemalan's head is gonna explode.

I’ll never forget it!! I’m sure @Wild Turkey can verify it as well!! It’s amazing how people project their own inadequacies.

Sorry man... I really am! I know you’re trying not to show him up too badly but he’s being such a douche needlessly attacking you that I just couldn’t keep it to myself.

You know I appreciate all you’ve done to help me in my life. It’s one thing to tease each other but he’s really out of line with some of his stuff about you!! I know you’re above saying something to him about it but it just rubs me the wrong way.

Sorry man

We're all good, brother. We still on for the charity golf tournament in August? Got a new driver couple weeks ago and have been bombing 340yd drives lately. Shot under par couple times last week so I like our chances.

@dbldwn711

Oh, and he once said that Philly is more of a football town than Dallas because at the 2017 NFL draft, over 250,000 people showed up.

However, this year, over 400,000 people showed up in Dallas.

Sure am man!!! Can’t wait!!! Looking forward to it!! Thanks for picking up my airfare and letting me stay at your house. I’m gonna get your girlfriend something nice from Vegas to show my appreciation. (I know you would never accept anything from me so I got her something).

It’s OBVIOUS the inadequacies he thinks he has. He projects them multiple times on a daily basis.

Sad really.

DONE!!!!

Thx bro!!!

She is hot as fuck!!!

I’ve gotta admit I was more than a little jealous last time I was there and you showed her the picture of @Peter Gozintite. All she talked about was how good looking he was and she wouldn’t STFU about his hair!!! Fuck, it was annoying. How about this time we don’t bring him up?

2cyjmq.jpg

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Careful....i don't think he has approved any of our posts yet. he's in charge of what's gay and not gay.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m high on Dallas. Everyone knows they have a great OLine and RB but I think the D is much better then people think. They have pass rush guys and look like the have some really good young CB talent with a LB trio that could be fantastic. Give Zeke the ball 400 times guarentees 10 wins.
Do they still have the great Oline though? There has been some movement, and olines are always ripe for injuries as well.

Zeke is still, of course, a fucking beast, and I think I am higher on Dak than most, but he isn't a top 5 thrower and doesn't have an elite group to throw to, in my opinion.

I see the Eagles winning this division by at least 2 games while the Cowboys fight for a wild card

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do they still have the great Oline though? There has been some movement, and olines are always ripe for injuries as well.

Zeke is still, of course, a fucking beast, and I think I am higher on Dak than most, but he isn't a top 5 thrower and doesn't have an elite group to throw to, in my opinion.

I see the Eagles winning this division by at least 2 games while the Cowboys fight for a wild card
Word is Tyron's back is feeling great. If he can play the full season keeping Chaz Green on the bench the OL should be a one of the best.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t think you are taking into account that Dak was considered NUMBER ONE last year when it came to throwing in “tight windows.”

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ran a 4.29 forty
Broke the 5 minute mile
Benched 375 twenty times
Multiple houses and boats in exclusive areas
Heigh genius level IQ
200 grand in cars
High 6 figure job
Hit bets at a 79 percent clip

And now... connections in the NFL
You are amazing... that’s what you are!

Saved drowning people in Houston
Came to the Aid of tornado victims.
You are something wonderful! @handicappers

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said I benched 375 twenty times. Prove I did and I'll change my name to Candiwrappers

However, I can bench 260.

PE1 is a sissy bitch.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is Tyron's back is feeling great. If he can play the full season keeping Chaz Green on the bench the OL should be a one of the best.

But wasn't Tyron's back OK at some point last pre-season?

Seems like back issues are a much bigger (long term) problem than snapped MCL's, ACL's and Achilles tendons for O-linemen (and many other players). So him staying healthy for the whole season is a considerable 'if'.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But wasn't Tyron's back OK at some point last pre-season?

Seems like back issues are a much bigger (long term) problem than snapped MCL's, ACL's and Achilles tendons for O-linemen (and many other players). So him staying healthy for the whole season is a considerable 'if'.
The excitement wasn't as prevalent as this season, but I know bad backs can be painful just sitting down, so that's the reason I sad "IF".

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The excitement wasn't as prevalent as this season, but I know bad backs can be painful just sitting down, so that's the reason I sad "IF".

I was more thinking of the Tony Romo experience.... one's his back trouble started, things never were over and gradually got worse...

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was more thinking of the Tony Romo experience.... one's his back trouble started, things never were over and gradually got worse...
Trust me, I know what you're saying. I have lower back issues. I have good days and then I have days where I have to roll out of bed.