• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Network Top 100 players

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Clement has a great year and Zeke somehow falters the players may very well say so.

There is no way that Clement will ever be better than Zeke IMO. Zeke is a special RB.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wentz so good his team was able to win all their playoff games and a SB without him.

Got it!

I never once said that Wentz was so good he was needed in order to win the Superbowl. The argument you are trying to make is just stupid. Did you even bother to read my post? I doubt it because if you had you probably would not have made your ridiculous comment. I said based on how well he was playing before he got hurt I can't see any reason to suggest the Eagles would not have one the SB with him at the helm either. I clearly said the Eagles were the best TEAM in the NFL. No one player will carry a team to a SB not even your messiah Brady I mean he did lose 3 of them right and he is the GOAT. Teams that win the Superbowl need to be both good and lucky and the Eagles had their fair share of both. If we are going to be real honest here we can just say that Pederson outcoached Belichick.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last fan base that should be whining about substance abuse is Cowboys fans.

At least ours are recreational and not performance enhancing like Lane.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right..... 5 Superbowl Trophies are more than one. you got me there but last time I checked we had the the most recent one. I am not interested in history. You want to relive your old shit I hear Walmart is having a sale on flux capacitors. Pick up some prep H while you are at it too so you can do something about that butthurt problem you are having.

Weak sauce

Dak has never been better than Wentz. I have been saying that since both of their short careers have started. My stance has always been.... Take away Zeke and Dak would be exposed.

Derp

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@handicappers what are your sources saying about Wentz’s progress? Are they still trying to rush him back?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@handicappers what are your sources saying about Wentz’s progress? Are they still trying to rush him back?

Few of my connections are telling me he is behind schedule and will likely re-injure his knee OR his other knee. It's sad, because according to PE1, he's already the greatest QB that has ever played and is the MVP of the universe.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Few of my connections are telling me he is behind schedule and will likely re-injure his knee OR his other knee. It's sad, because according to PE1, he's already the greatest QB that has ever played and is the MVP of the universe.

Ran a 4.29 forty
Broke the 5 minute mile
Benched 375 twenty times
Multiple houses and boats in exclusive areas
Heigh genius level IQ
200 grand in cars
High 6 figure job
Hit bets at a 79 percent clip

And now... connections in the NFL
You are amazing... that’s what you are!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just got off the phone with another source (he lives in the first integrated neighborhood in the entire solar system) and he's telling me that despite Wentz having a gimp knee and weakened mobility...he will likely win the MVP again because other players like him.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ran a 4.29 forty
Broke the 5 minute mile
Benched 375 twenty times
Multiple houses and boats in exclusive areas
Heigh genius level IQ
200 grand in cars
High 6 figure job
Hit bets at a 79 percent clip

And now... connections in the NFL
You are amazing... that’s what you are!

Somebody sounds jealous.

Btw... you left off his numerous charitable contributions and selfless acts of kindness like driving his boat to areas affected by the flooding and rescuing people and their pets from their homes.

Why are you such a hater? Must be because of feelings of inadequacy in your own life. You should speak to someone about this inner anger or at least read a self help book.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @handicappers thanks for the PM. As you suggested, I looked up this same list from last year the PE is touting as the gospel and you were right. It’s BS.

I know you told me not to say anything to PE about it (you don’t want to embarrass him any more than you already are) but I just can’t sit idly by and watch his nonsense. I know you’re a bigger man than him but I guess I’m not that guy. Hope you don’t get angry at me.

Ok PE, if this list is so great why don’t you tell me where Wentz is on this list?

2017 NFL Top 100 | Pro-Football-Reference.com

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody sounds jealous.

Btw... you left off his numerous charitable contributions and selfless acts of kindness like driving his boat to areas affected by the flooding and rescuing people and their pets from their homes.

Why are you such a hater? Must be because of feelings of inadequacy in your own life. You should speak to someone about this inner anger or at least read a self help book.

He made half that shit up. I never said most of that stuff but he's just being a dick cause we all goof on him. You remember that time me and some of my employees took all the water and blankets to the Joplin, MO tornado victims? I still get emails thanking me for that and I also got a plaque/commemorative lapel pin for my troubles.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @handicappers thanks for the PM. As you suggested, I looked up this same list from last year the PE is touting as the gospel and you were right. It’s BS.

I know you told me not to say anything to PE about it (you don’t want to embarrass him any more than you already are) but I just can’t sit idly by and watch his nonsense. I know you’re a bigger man than him but I guess I’m not that guy. Hope you don’t get angry at me.

Ok PE, if this list is so great why don’t you tell me where Wentz is on this list?

Careful...the mandarin speaking Guatemalan's head is gonna explode.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He made half that shit up. I never said most of that stuff but he's just being a dick cause we all goof on him. You remember that time me and some of my employees took all the water and blankets to the Joplin, MO tornado victims? I still get emails thanking me for that and I also got a plaque/commemorative lapel pin for my troubles.

I’ll never forget it!! I’m sure @Wild Turkey can verify it as well!! It’s amazing how people project their own inadequacies.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Careful...the mandarin speaking Guatemalan's head is gonna explode.

Sorry man... I really am! I know you’re trying not to show him up too badly but he’s being such a douche needlessly attacking you that I just couldn’t keep it to myself.

You know I appreciate all you’ve done to help me in my life. It’s one thing to tease each other but he’s really out of line with some of his stuff about you!! I know you’re above saying something to him about it but it just rubs me the wrong way.

Sorry man

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry man... I really am! I know you’re trying not to show him up too badly but he’s being such a douche needlessly attacking you that I just couldn’t keep it to myself.

You know I appreciate all you’ve done to help me in my life. It’s one thing to tease each other but he’s really out of line with some of his stuff about you!! I know you’re above saying something to him about it but it just rubs me the wrong way.

Sorry man

We're all good, brother. We still on for the charity golf tournament in August? Got a new driver couple weeks ago and have been bombing 340yd drives lately. Shot under par couple times last week so I like our chances.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@dbldwn711
Did you know that PE1 claimed he "did research for the Department of Ebonics in the 90's" and yet doesn't know the difference between "slang" and "ebonics" ?

Bet you didn't know that. He's done everything.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Are you sure that list isnt a fake list? I don't see the greatest QB to walk the land on it at all.