• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL is a joke

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The officiating this year has been horrifying. This is even more pathetic considering it's 2015 and we have replay, etc.

The Bills get screwed last night by the officials. Don't get me wrong, I doubt they would have won anyways, but that's besides the point.

Just seems like the NFL bullies the bad teams and favors the "good", corrupt organizations. When it comes to massive blunders or allowances, it's the Patriots, Steelers, and Seahawks that are beneficiaries....but who gets screwed? The Bills. The Lions.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was the officials way of saying, "sorry Patriots" about the inadvertant whistle.

As soon as Watkins caught the ball, which he did, no idea what Gruden and company were idiots about it... I was like, "crap, I know they are still extremely far from the end zone but there is still a good chance they could get into it!"

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing about the inadvertent whistle though, is that Darby stopped playing. No whistle, catch? Most likely. Darby tackles him there? Most likely. Amendola TD? Not a chance. Darby INT? Not a chance.

Therefore, I think they made the correct call. Even though the whistle went while the ball was in the air, which the rule would be a do over. So, the Pats got the advantage with both calls.

I just don't care, because those plays had little to do with the outcome.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing about the inadvertent whistle though, is that Darby stopped playing. No whistle, catch? Most likely. Darby tackles him there? Most likely. Amendola TD? Not a chance. Darby INT? Not a chance.

Therefore, I think they made the correct call. Even though the whistle went while the ball was in the air, which the rule would be a do over. So, the Pats got the advantage with both calls.

I just don't care, because those plays had little to do with the outcome.

They didn't make the correct call (which wouldn't have been a catch), but I was fine with allowing the catch. However, claiming Sammy gave himself up and running the clock was pathetic.