• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Draft 2017

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, that is why it was a "way too early draft" article. :-)

Obviously, i hope this committee works for THIS season, but we shouldn't expect too much. Who knows, maybe we can't keep so many players forming this "committee"? We might end up with only Armstead and Dumervil?

LOL, that is why it so hard to take the " way to early " draft article seriously. Cause it is too early to know where to go. I don't think a committee approach will work or it is the way to go. There will be a competition in camp and the best person will get it. Aaron Lynch is the most talented in the bunch and could be a force if only he could get his crap together. Next I would guess Armstead.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already know who I want and its not even close for this team.

RB Saquon Barkley.

He would be a great fit for this offense. Even if we dont sign cousins I want him and then the 2nd rd we draft a QB.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already know who I want and its not even close for this team.

RB Saquon Barkley.

He would be a great fit for this offense. Even if we dont sign cousins I want him and then the 2nd rd we draft a QB.
You want a RB with a top 3 pick?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's rare these days but the kid is a game changer with the ball in his hands.
If we can trade down to 7 neighborhood, or if we get a few wins to place us there, maybe, but I think I would prefer an OL or DB (assuming we don’t go with a QB, of course.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we can trade down to 7 neighborhood, or if we get a few wins to place us there, maybe, but I think I would prefer an OL or DB (assuming we don’t go with a QB, of course.
there is no CB worth a top 5 pick. OL yes but they are all tackles. We dont need a tackle. We need guards and a center. Barkley is the answer with the 1st pick

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there is no CB worth a top 5 pick. OL yes but they are all tackles. We dont need a tackle. We need guards and a center. Barkley is the answer with the 1st pick
No RB is ever worth a top 3 pick. Not in today’s game.

If we have a top 3 pick, it needs to used on a QB or traded. Typically speaking, top picks should only be DL or QB, and we don’t need DL AGAIN.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If we have a top 3 pick, it needs to used on a QB or traded. Typically speaking, top picks should only be DL or QB, and we don’t need DL AGAIN.
I disagree, Rookie RBs have been killing it the last 2 years.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If We sign Cousins no need for a QB. Yes I agree trade back but not far back. I want Barkley.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley is a special talent. He is like McCaffrey but 10x better. He is better then Elliot as a Runner and a Pass catcher. The Kid is special. There is no CB or WR worth Top 5 pick QB Yes if we dont sign Cousin. We dont need a Tackle.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree, Rookie RBs have been killing it the last 2 years.
And you are concerned with the record we have in ‘18?

And what kind of line did the Cowboys have going into last year?

I did not realize the Chiefs traded into the top 5 to take Hunt.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you are concerned with the record we have in ‘18?

And what kind of line did the Cowboys have going into last year?

I did not realize the Chiefs traded into the top 5 to take Hunt.
Im just saying rookie RBs are doing their thing. I want Barkley and u wont change my mind unless we dont sign Cousins.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I pretty much agree. A top 3 pick for us has to be a QB or traded to a team that wants a QB. We badly need QB, WR, OG, CB, pass rusher. You don't take an OG with a top 3 pick and there really aren't any WRs or CBs worth the spot. The pass rushers this year haven't shown as well as advertised. That leaves QB.

Considering the types of RBs that Shanny (Jr. & Sr.) has done well with over the years, I don't see any way that Shanny and Lynch draft a RB with that high a pick. It would definitely be a surprise.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pretty much agree. A top 3 pick for us has to be a QB or traded to a team that wants a QB. We badly need QB, WR, OG, CB, pass rusher. You don't take an OG with a top 3 pick and there really aren't any WRs or CBs worth the spot. The pass rushers this year haven't shown as well as advertised. That leaves QB.

Considering the types of RBs that Shanny (Jr. & Sr.) has done well with over the years, I don't see any way that Shanny and Lynch draft a RB with that high a pick. It would definitely be a surprise.

I agree. I would like to see us take a AB. This is supposed to be a good draft class and he have a top pick.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not good, we're already talking about next years draft after only 5 games?!

Anyway, clearly and without question, we need a QB first and foremost. If there isn't any that fits with Shanny that high, then next is clearly the LEO spot.

i'd even trade up if necessary to fill these two spots. Not trade up with a blockbuster Goff or Wentz deal, but trade up. These two KEY spots HAVE to be filled, else we can't go far no matter the rest of the team.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not good, we're already talking about next years draft after only 5 games?!

Anyway, clearly and without question, we need a QB first and foremost. If there isn't any that fits with Shanny that high, then next is clearly the LEO spot.

i'd even trade up if necessary to fill these two spots. Not trade up with a blockbuster Goff or Wentz deal, but trade up. These two KEY spots HAVE to be filled, else we can't go far no matter the rest of the team.

Trade up???? They will be picking high enough to get what ever they want I don't see them winning many if any games even though they have been close. I quicker think they sign Cousins and then move back a bit and draft a guy like Barkley or an OG maybe a Leo if one warrants the pick. I think they will move back up into the first and take an offensive weapon or QB if they don't sign Cousins/OG/ or Leo depending on which they take first.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade up???? They will be picking high enough to get what ever they want I don't see them winning many if any games even though they have been close. I quicker think they sign Cousins and then move back a bit and draft a guy like Barkley or an OG maybe a Leo if one warrants the pick. I think they will move back up into the first and take an offensive weapon or QB if they don't sign Cousins/OG/ or Leo depending on which they take first.

I don't think they will end up signing Cousins. Assuming the Redskins don't franchise tag him, it would probably take a very large contract to lure him from Washington. Washington is not going to just let him walk away and I think Cousins will end up resigning. I would rather not pay Cousins that kind of money. I would like to see us draft Rosen. Have to start with a potential franchise QB. After that our needs are Guard, Center, Cornerback, Linebacker, Edge Rusher