• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Division Power Rankings Week 2

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
1.) NFC North: Packers are the best team in the NFC after week one. Lions destroyed the Cards and Vikes destroyed the Saints with no problem. Bears should've beat the Falcons if not for the dropped passes. This was the easy and obvious choice.

2.) AFC West: Cheifs look like the clear cut best team in the AFC. Raiders beat a non playoff team with a second year QB by ten points. Chargers and Broncos appear to be a couple of average teams beating up on each other.

3.) NFC East: Dal looks like the second best team in the NFC. G-men are the Seahawks of the NFC East. Eagles have slightly improved while the skins took a step back.

4.) AFC North: Difficult to give them a ranking since they played each other but the Ravens and Steelers should both be in the postseason.

5.) NFC South: TB didn't play, Falcons don't look as good as last year, Panthers schooled the 49ers.

6.) NFC West: Rams might have a shot at the division, Hawks still are inept on offense, 49ers are possibly the worst team in the NFC and the Cards look no different than last season

7.) AFC South: Texans took a major step back, Titans look average, Jags could be above average, Colts are the worst team in the NFL without Luck. wow

8.) AFC East: Pats look old and washed up like Tommy boy and they're one of the oldest teams in the NFL right up there with other trash teams like the Cards, Panthers, Saints and Phins. Bills and Jets played each other which was like watching a bunch of retards trying to hump a doorknob. Phins didn't play TB but if I had to pick a team to win I'd go with TB.
Looks a lot different after week 2 don't it

1) AFCW
2) NFCS
3) AFCN
4)NFCN
5)NFCE
6)AFCE
7)NFCW
8)AFCS

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks a lot different after week 2 don't it

1) AFCW
2) NFCS
3) AFCN
4)NFCN
5)NFCE
6)AFCE
7)NFCW
8)AFCS

actually afce is 5th 3-4>>>>>>>3-5 but rest is spot on today

going to be fun to visit this at seasons end

but but packers were hurt and the refs were mean and shit:suds:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
before i opened this i knew nfc east would be 1 because of the OP

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3.) NFC East: Dal looks like the second best team in the NFC. G-men are the Seahawks of the NFC East. Eagles have slightly improved while the skins took a step back.

whoops

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
before i opened this i knew nfc east would be 1 because of the OP
images