• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Division Power Rankings Week 2

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) NFC North: Packers are the best team in the NFC after week one. Lions destroyed the Cards and Vikes destroyed the Saints with no problem. Bears should've beat the Falcons if not for the dropped passes. This was the easy and obvious choice.

2.) AFC West: Cheifs look like the clear cut best team in the AFC. Raiders beat a non playoff team with a second year QB by ten points. Chargers and Broncos appear to be a couple of average teams beating up on each other.

3.) NFC East: Dal looks like the second best team in the NFC. G-men are the Seahawks of the NFC East. Eagles have slightly improved while the skins took a step back.

4.) AFC North: Difficult to give them a ranking since they played each other but the Ravens and Steelers should both be in the postseason.

5.) NFC South: TB didn't play, Falcons don't look as good as last year, Panthers schooled the 49ers.

6.) NFC West: Rams might have a shot at the division, Hawks still are inept on offense, 49ers are possibly the worst team in the NFC and the Cards look no different than last season

7.) AFC South: Texans took a major step back, Titans look average, Jags could be above average, Colts are the worst team in the NFL without Luck. wow

8.) AFC East: Pats look old and washed up like Tommy boy and they're one of the oldest teams in the NFL right up there with other trash teams like the Cards, Panthers, Saints and Phins. Bills and Jets played each other which was like watching a bunch of retards trying to hump a doorknob. Phins didn't play TB but if I had to pick a team to win I'd go with TB.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1.) NFC North: Packers are the best team in the NFC after week one. Lions destroyed the Cards and Vikes destroyed the Saints with no problem. Bears should've beat the Falcons if not for the dropped passes. This was the easy and obvious choice.

2.) AFC West: Cheifs look like the clear cut best team in the AFC. Raiders beat a non playoff team with a second year QB by ten points. Chargers and Broncos appear to be a couple of average teams beating up on each other.

3.) NFC East: Dal looks like the second best team in the NFC. G-men are the Seahawks of the NFC East. Eagles have slightly improved while the skins took a step back.

4.) AFC North: Difficult to give them a ranking since they played each other but the Ravens and Steelers should both be in the postseason.

5.) NFC South: TB didn't play, Falcons don't look as good as last year, Panthers schooled the 49ers.

6.) NFC West: Rams might have a shot at the division, Hawks still are inept on offense, 49ers are possibly the worst team in the NFC and the Cards look no different than last season

7.) AFC South: Texans took a major step back, Titans look average, Jags could be above average, Colts are the worst team in the NFL without Luck. wow

8.) AFC East: Pats look old and washed up like Tommy boy and they're one of the oldest teams in the NFL right up there with other trash teams like the Cards, Panthers, Saints and Phins. Bills and Jets played each other which was like watching a bunch of retards trying to hump a doorknob. Phins didn't play TB but if I had to pick a team to win I'd go with TB.

Honestly the only thing I change is the AFC North with the NFC South.

Tampa Bay will be good and the Falcons are still going to be a good team. I think the Bucs, Falcons, and Panthers are all better than the Browns and Bengals.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tampa Bay will be good and the Falcons are still going to be a good team. I think the Bucs, Falcons, and Panthers are all better than the Browns and Bengals.

Browns could've won but the rookie QB had too many mistakes yet it was still a close game. I think the Brownies can be a 7 win team and Cin will be lucky to win 4-5 games though. It's debatable and I was leaning towards the NFC South but I really need to see TB first. TB should be improved. Panthers were a 6 win team last season and didn't do much to improve their roster. They did have a blowout win but the 49ers will probably end up being the worst team in the NFC if not the NFL. This is a close call for sure and I may change next week.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very early glance.

1) AFC West
2) NFC North
3) NFC South
4) AFC North
5) NFC East
6) AFC East (Pats prop this up a little)
7) NFC West
8) AFC South

Most people had the Titans winning the AFC South and the Patriots winning 13+ games so the fact that the AFC is 2-0 against those teams and only has the loss with the Chargers losing to the Broncos puts them on top for now.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Id keep an eye on the Falcons, Im hearing a little buzz that the Shanahan loss is a big one, and Week one is not a fluke in regards to how their offense struggled

And we know they have a Colts level defense

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....Fuck you, and I tend to agree, mostly because I think one QB is far better than the other
Its mostly the Eli vs Wilson but the NFC East in general needs another week or two to sort out with any reasonable level of scrutiny. The Eagles got a monster game for Wentz and only looked average. Cousins had an awful game at home against an Eagles secondary that isnt supposed to be the best.

We'll know a lot more when the Lions play the Giants and the Eagles play the Chiefs.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its mostly the Eli vs Wilson but the NFC East in general needs another week or two to sort out with any reasonable level of scrutiny. The Eagles got a monster game for Wentz and only looked average. Cousins had an awful game at home against an Eagles secondary that isnt supposed to be the best.

We'll know a lot more when the Lions play the Giants and the Eagles play the Chiefs.

After the Eagles win in Arrowhead we are going to have a serious talk!

I know this whole Eagles secondary has been the bitch slap of the media, but they actually do have some good young players back there that will have highs and some lows, but in the end could very well be good in Jimmy's defense!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't call the top one an easy choice other than it being your homer decision. While the Lions beating the Cardinals and Vikings beating the Saints are nice I also wouldn't call the Saints or Cardinals big time wins either. Both were not playoff teams last year and were among maybe the 10 worst teams in football. Bears hanging with the Falcons was a good showing but an A for effort in the NFL still means a loss. I would also say the Cowboys looked better than the Packers as the top team in the NFC. Just my opinion.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't call the top one an easy choice other than it being your homer decision. While the Lions beating the Cardinals and Vikings beating the Saints are nice I also wouldn't call the Saints or Cardinals big time wins either. Both were not playoff teams last year and were among maybe the 10 worst teams in football. Bears hanging with the Falcons was a good showing but an A for effort in the NFL still means a loss. I would also say the Cowboys looked better than the Packers as the top team in the NFC. Just my opinion.

It's an easy choice mainly because Denver and Chargers played each other and it's difficult to judge where each team is at currently so I rank them as average at the moment. Bears were at the 6 yard line with a chance to win the game at regulation vs the best team in the NFC last year. They had a few drops that cost them the game but to basically be as good as the Falcons means a ton for that team who suffered more injuries than any other team last season.

Cowboys beat a team that has an even worse offense than the Hawks and they were missing their best player in OBJ who single handily beat the Cowboys last year. Eli might be the worst QB in the NFC now. It can easily change next week but based off the information from week one the North by far looked the most dominant. Vikes look like they can beat anyone in the NFL right now and we'll see how they do @ the Steelers in a few days. Lions @ the Giants, Packers @ Falcons, and Bears at Bucs. If the North Sweeps next week then they're the best not only easily but by a landslide.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That seems like an optimistic assessment.

I mean they both have an excellent defense, no offensive line, no running game and only one real proven receiving threat. However, RW>>>>Eli so Hawks are the better team.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's an easy choice mainly because Denver and Chargers played each other and it's difficult to judge where each team is at currently so I rank them as average at the moment. Bears were at the 6 yard line with a chance to win the game at regulation vs the best team in the NFC last year. They had a few drops that cost them the game but to basically be as good as the Falcons means a ton for that team who suffered more injuries than any other team last season.
PFF had the Titans and Patriots both having top 4 rosters entering the season and the AFC West beat them both on the road and both by double digits, though.

There is actually no argument right now for the AFC West having a bad team yet with Denver being a 3pt favorite winning by 3 at home. Eyeball test shows that Denver might be a lot better than LAC but we dont know that yet.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cowboys beat a team that has an even worse offense than the Hawks and they were missing their best player in OBJ who single handily beat the Cowboys last year. Eli might be the worst QB in the NFC now. It can easily change next week but based off the information from week one the North by far looked the most dominant. Vikes look like they can beat anyone in the NFL right now and we'll see how they do @ the Steelers in a few days. Lions @ the Giants, Packers @ Falcons, and Bears at Bucs. If the North Sweeps next week then they're the best not only easily but by a landslide.

I guess to me close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. Especially the first week of the season where we have some crazy things happen I'm not going to read too much into Atlanta struggling against the Bears. Last year the Patriots lost 16-0 against the Bills. Baltimore stood a good chance of beating the Patriots in Foxboro last year and just couldn't quite finish off the job.

And I guess for me if we are looking at last year Minnesota started out the season hot and fell apart as the year went on. So them winning early in the year doesn't shock me. Can they show they are not he same team that fell apart last year?

I would say right now the AFC West has the more proven teams to continue to win down the road. Everybody and their dog had the Patriots as the top ranked team in the NFL and yet the Chiefs went on the road and beat them. There is no bigger quality win week one than that one. Raiders winning on the road again looks pretty good against a team with a winning record last year in the Titans. Broncos were blowing out the Chargers most of the game until a couple of turnovers happened. So to me I look at those 3 teams that have success over the last couple of years and showed they are still quality teams means more than "oh the Vikings showed some quality play in one game" or "well the Bears almost beat the Falcons".

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess to me close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. Especially the first week of the season where we have some crazy things happen I'm not going to read too much into Atlanta struggling against the Bears. Last year the Patriots lost 16-0 against the Bills. Baltimore stood a good chance of beating the Patriots in Foxboro last year and just couldn't quite finish off the job.

And I guess for me if we are looking at last year Minnesota started out the season hot and fell apart as the year went on. So them winning early in the year doesn't shock me. Can they show they are not he same team that fell apart last year?

I would say right now the AFC West has the more proven teams to continue to win down the road. Everybody and their dog had the Patriots as the top ranked team in the NFL and yet the Chiefs went on the road and beat them. There is no bigger quality win week one than that one. Raiders winning on the road again looks pretty good against a team with a winning record last year in the Titans. Broncos were blowing out the Chargers most of the game until a couple of turnovers happened. So to me I look at those 3 teams that have success over the last couple of years and showed they are still quality teams means more than "oh the Vikings showed some quality play in one game" or "well the Bears almost beat the Falcons".

Last year the Patriots played the Bills with an injured third string QB as the starter. Meanwhile the Falcons were at full strength and have no excuses to almost get beat and should've been beat by the Bears.

The Vikes fell apart due to injuries on the O-line last season and no running game. They upgraded at RB, LT, and C. Now Bradford has a ton of time and is an extremely accurate QB. They have an elite defense and the Saints did nothing on them despite being a very good passing team. Vikes were the best team in the NFC in the first half of the season and if they don't have a stockpile of injuries at the Oline position like they did last year they will be one of the best teams in the NFL.

Vikes showed quality play in more than one game, they were great as stated previously in the first half of the season before a ton of injuries. Bears had the most injuries in the NFL last season yet were competitive but did lose many games. Now they're healthy and were a catch away from beating ATL. Again these are based off week one performances and not last season and as of right now I give NFC North the top spot based off the results from week one. Now if the North sweeps in week two against all playoff teams and all on the road well then it's no longer even a debate.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All 4 NFC North teams played at home week 1.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All 4 NFC North teams played at home week 1.

Now they all play on the road in week two. Plus, they didn't play their own division and they played 2 of the best teams in the NFC. The only playoff team the AFC W played was the Pats.

I watched the full game of ATL vs Bears and the Bears looked like the better team. They dropped not one not two not three but four TD passes from the five yard line to win the game with a few seconds on the clock. The only thing that saved ALT was those drops and the busted coverage where nobody covered a slow ass TE and he ran for 88 yards. LMFAO

Here's the Falcons vs the Bears

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....Fuck you, and I tend to agree, mostly because I think one QB is far better than the other

Will the G Men draft a QB in the first round next season? I mean the Chiefs did and at least it provided motivation for Alex Smith and he looked like a damn MVP candidate in week one.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So are you still saying the easy choice is the NFC North for best division in football?