• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Bucket & Cap Draft SF1 : Ritz vs Shane

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RITZY

OFFENSE
QB - Jim Kelly - $5 - Bills
RB - Marshawn Lynch - $5 - Seahawks
WR - Antonio Brown - $6 - Steelers
WR - Derrick Mason - 2 - Ravens
WR - Steve Smith Sr. - $5 - Panthers
TE - Rob Gronkowski - $5 - Patriots
TE - Mike Ditka - $5 - Bears
LT - Andrew Whitworth - $4 - Bengals
LG - Steve Wisniewski - $8 - Raiders
C - Jeff Saturday - $6 - Colts
RG - Bill Fralic - $4 - Falcons
RT - Marvin Powell - $5 - Jets

DEFENSE
LDE - Reggie White - $13 - Eagles
NT - Pat Williams - $3 - Vikings
RDE - Bruce Smith - $11 - Redskins
LOLB - Kevin Greene - $5 - Rams
LILB - Ray Nitschke - $2 - Packers
RILB - NaVorro Bowman - $4 - 49ers
ROLB - Lawrence Taylor - $10 - Giants
CB - Mel Renfro - $10 - Cowboys
CB - Dick LeBeau - $3 - Lions
CB - Rashean Mathis - $1 - Jaguars
SS - Eric Berry - $5 - Chiefs
FS - Dick Anderson - $3 - Dolphins

VS

SHANE

OFFENSE
QB - Joe Montana - $8 - 49ers
RB - Walter Payton - $9 - Bears
FB - Mike Tolbert - $3 - Panthers
WR - Isaac Bruce - $4 - Rams
WR - Steve Largent - $7 - Seahawks
WR - Sterling Sharpe - $5 - Packers
TE - Jimmy Graham - $5 - Saints
LT - Tony Boselli - $5 - Jaguars
LG - John Hannah - $9 - Patriots
C - Jim Langer - $6 - Dolphins
RG - Max Montoya - $4 - Bengals
RT - Dan Dierdorf - $6 - Cardinals

DEFENSE
LDE - Jared Allen - $5 - Chiefs
LDT - Haloti Ngata - $5 - Ravens
RDT - Randy White - $9 - Cowboys
RDE - Chris Doleman - $8 - Vikings
LLB - Clay Matthews Jr. - $4 - Browns
MLB - Jack Lambert - $9 - Steelers
RLB - Keith Bullock - $1 - Titans
CB - Deion Sanders - $8 - Falcons
CB - Champ Bailey - $12 - Broncos
CB - Troy Vincent - $5 - Eagles
SS - Bob Sanders - $2 - Colts
FS - Rodney Harrison - $2 - Chargers

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ritzy - 1
Shane - 5

Voted - Ritz, UK, Ducey, Nos, Shane, Robot

5 to win

Last edited:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ritz. I vote myself. My defense is the strength of my team. Very hard to score on my team. The front 7 is stacked with tackling machines. Bruce Smith, Reggie White, and Lawrence Taylor are easily top Defensive players of all time. Ray Nitschke is a underrated LB and had I believe 25 INT’s. I got so much speed on that defense that my Montana would need to get the ball out quickly. Mel Renfro & Dick LeBeau wouldn’t have to cover long with the D-line in front of them. If Shane decides to run Payton I have Fat Pat clogging the middle and linebackers Greene & LT stepping up to make the tackle. My offense has the top TE in this draft. Gronkowski is a mismatch for most teams. Then to have Ditka help block or catch across the middle is a huge advantage. Receivers I got the top receiver in the NFL today, I got speed with Steve Smith Sr and Jim Kelly is a amazing quarterback. On to my offensive line. Saturday is a great center to build around. He kept Payton Manning clean for many years. Steve Wisniewski the HOF guard is a beast on the left side. Whitworth held down that left side as should have gotten at least 2 more PB’s, Bill Fralic played in 132 games and started 131, and Marvin Powell was a dominate tackle coming out of USC as the 4th pick in the draft who had a nasty streak. My offense just needs to score a little because of the dominating D I have. Shane has great corners and my receivers would have a tough time against them. The mismatch I see is either Gronk or Ditka vs Keith Bullock. Either 1 of them would have good stats against Bullock. In conclusion it would be a defensive battle and a low scoring game. I got myself winning 17-14.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Ritzy's front 7 but his secondary is one of the weaker ones in the draft. Shane has a good pass rush as well and it will be more successful against Ritz's weaker offensive line. lolzz @ Whitworth should have at least two more pro bowls.

I lean Shane

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ritz. I vote myself. My defense is the strength of my team. Very hard to score on my team. The front 7 is stacked with tackling machines. Bruce Smith, Reggie White, and Lawrence Taylor are easily top Defensive players of all time. Ray Nitschke is a underrated LB and had I believe 25 INT’s. I got so much speed on that defense that my Montana would need to get the ball out quickly. Mel Renfro & Dick LeBeau wouldn’t have to cover long with the D-line in front of them. If Shane decides to run Payton I have Fat Pat clogging the middle and linebackers Greene & LT stepping up to make the tackle. My offense has the top TE in this draft. Gronkowski is a mismatch for most teams. Then to have Ditka help block or catch across the middle is a huge advantage. Receivers I got the top receiver in the NFL today, I got speed with Steve Smith Sr and Jim Kelly is a amazing quarterback. On to my offensive line. Saturday is a great center to build around. He kept Payton Manning clean for many years. Steve Wisniewski the HOF guard is a beast on the left side. Whitworth held down that left side as should have gotten at least 2 more PB’s, Bill Fralic played in 132 games and started 131, and Marvin Powell was a dominate tackle coming out of USC as the 4th pick in the draft who had a nasty streak. My offense just needs to score a little because of the dominating D I have. Shane has great corners and my receivers would have a tough time against them. The mismatch I see is either Gronk or Ditka vs Keith Bullock. Either 1 of them would have good stats against Bullock. In conclusion it would be a defensive battle and a low scoring game. I got myself winning 17-14.

I’m not reading that. Ritz has a great front 7 but I think have too many advantages. I got me

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way he beats me. Someone actually explain how Shane’s team beats mine. When you have such a dominating front 7 your secondary doesn’t have to cover as long. Mel Renfro & Dick LeBeau were excellent corners. Then his offense compared to mine is close but come on Jimmy Graham. What has he really done. If any other person had my team this would have been a clean sweep.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way he beats me. Someone actually explain how Shane’s team beats mine. When you have such a dominating front 7 your secondary doesn’t have to cover as long. Mel Renfro & Dick LeBeau were excellent corners. Then his offense compared to mine is close but come on Jimmy Graham. What has he really done. If any other person had my team this would have been a clean sweep.

Your front is the only position group better than mine and imo my d-line is great as well.

What has Jimmy Graham done?

Jimmy Graham Stats | Pro-Football-Reference.com

I did think Seattle wasnt a good fit for him. He could have a breakout year in GB

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What you dont understand is you cant just say okay I got all the top sack guys I win. His corners blow yours off the map, he has the best QB and best RB of all time, you have a QB and RB who would struggle to make the top 15. His offensive line is better than yours, his receivers are better than yours.

Also, you don't do yourself any favors with your write ups, saying Whitworth should have at least two more pro bowls. Based on what? Did you study his game film? Marvin Powell had a nasty streak? Come on man, you can't just make shit up to try and win a game.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shane swept my team, though I could make an argument for every one of my position groups to be as strong or stronger save OL. His team was a little better than mine and it's a little better than yours. Nobody said it was 48-0. I think Montana is always an edge, and Walter with a FB crushes Beastmode without one. Two TE didn't fit. And while your pass rush is great, I think once you got LT and Reggie, if you had gone corner instead of DL again with Smith, you'd have been better off. JMO

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shane swept my team, though I could make an argument for every one of my position groups to be as strong or stronger save OL. His team was a little better than mine and it's a little better than yours. Nobody said it was 48-0. I think Montana is always an edge, and Walter with a FB crushes Beastmode without one. Two TE didn't fit. And while your pass rush is great, I think once you got LT and Reggie, if you had gone corner instead of DL again with Smith, you'd have been better off. JMO

I agree, a sweep doesnt mean anything in these drafts. I feel like your team had just as much talent or more than any of these teams and say you get paired playing someone else you are in the ship.