• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFL Bucket & Cap Draft Play-In Game : WLK vs Shane

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the only part of your offense that is better is your WR’s

But that’s the point... they are better but more so the way they are set up imo is what gives me the advantage... you have Payton, but my defense can lean to stop the run... if you matchup to stop the pass, you lose a LB and Faulk is a beast running as well... I feel my team has more ways to beat your defense more so than my individual players are better than yours... you have a hell of a team...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that’s the point... they are better but more so the way they are set up imo is what gives me the advantage... you have Payton, but my defense can lean to stop the run... if you matchup to stop the pass, you lose a LB and Faulk is a beast running as well... I feel my team has more ways to beat your defense more so than my individual players are better than yours... you have a hell of a team...

You have Faulk but you dont have a TE, you will have to use a WR to block or you will no time. My d-line is superior to yours.

You must be forgetting I have the best QB of all-time and RB.

WR’s are superior bc of Moss but.

1. Moss

2. Largent
3. Bruce
4. Sharpe
5. Hayes
6. Marshall
7. Mccardell

Your WR corp is much better bc of Moss but having Deion helps out A LOT and Bailey too.

Last edited:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that’s what happens when you try to draft for the masses... I have 4 of 5 HOFers in my secondary probably the best oline in the draft with the most weapons offensively and I’m out in the play in game... great job Shane...

How is this over? it's 4 - 2 and 5 votes are needed to win.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have Faulk but you dont have a TE, you will have to use a WR to block or you will no time. My d-line is superior to yours.

You must be forgetting I have the best QB of all-time and RB.

WR’s are superior bc of Moss but.

1. Moss

2. Largent
3. Bruce
4. Sharpe
5. Hayes
6. Marshall
7. Mccardell

Your WR corp is much better bc of Nos but having Deion helps out A LOT and Bailey too.

Because of me? No way Hayes is 5th out of that group.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How is this over? it's 4 - 2 and 5 votes are needed to win.

I thought it was 5 lol my math has been off since Ritzy moved to Texas

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep he is :nod:
I gotta go with Rice

-k04Ac.gif

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree with Rice if longevity and keeping yourself in top shape is what you base greatness on. If you are talking about the player who could take over a game and scare the shit out of defenses and make GM's change their draft strategy then the answer is Moss

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can agree with Rice if longevity and keeping yourself in top shape is what you base greatness on. If you are talking about the player who could take over a game and scare the shit out of defenses and make GM's change their draft strategy then the answer is Moss
I actually think Rice said it best in regards to Moss. He had all the talent in the world. And could have been the greatest. But he didnt play to his full potential. Moss quit on a lot of plays etc...I'll always go Rice>Moss. But thats just my opinion

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I cant disagree, like I said Moss might be the most talented I have ever seen and for these games he might be a bit more valuable but the BEST means the BEST and I got go with Rice bc of the longevity and different factors