• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC East Thread

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What facts ? You come in late to the party and talk about what’s been going on for 3 years ? Again your own words which I have quoted betray you

you know me dad, i'm all about posting facts. if one of my post is not fact, which does happen some times... please feel free to post and call me out...i will apologize...that's who i am, as a life long fan of the Washington Redskins Football Team Entertainment Fan Club.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know me dad, i'm all about posting facts. if one of my post is not fact, which does happen some times... please feel free to post and call me out...i will apologize...that's who i am, as a life long fan of the Washington Redskins Football Team Entertainment Fan Club.

Just going by your recent activity and your above statement...

From Vea vs Payne, post 43...onesie you might be the most...wait, you are...the most ill-informed pajamas wearing i don't get out much fan of the washington redskins on the hoop...

From NFCEast thread, post 1439...the sooner you realize that KC wasn't signing a LTD with anyone, the faster you and the club will be able to move on from this nonsense.

1437...my initial post to gk's silly post

1436...Sty, "the bar" moved when The Redskins made the trade for Alex. Members of that particular club had KC signing a LTD years ago, and are trying to save face.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From Vea vs Payne, post 43...onesie you might be the most...wait, you are...the most ill-informed pajamas wearing i don't get out much fan of the washington redskins on the hoop...

From NFCEast thread, post 1439...the sooner you realize that KC wasn't signing a LTD with anyone, the faster you and the club will be able to move on from this nonsense.

1437...my initial post to gk's silly post

1436...Sty, "the bar" moved when The Redskins made the trade for Alex. Members of that particular club had KC signing a LTD years ago, and are trying to save face.

According to the NFL Players Association the average career length is about 3.3 years. The NFL claims that the average career is about 6 years (for players who make a club's opening day roster in their rookie season). Players with at least one Pro Bowl appearance usually have the longest career of all NFLplayers.

So I guess Kirk did sign a long term deal some where if you consider the average NFL career is only 3.3 to 6 years.

And... Im still wondering, who had Kirk signing a long term deal years ago. Now most said the team SHOULD sign him long term, and I can speak for every one, but I knew when they didnt sign him in 2015, they werent going to sign him long term and would do what ever they could to ensure that never happened.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From Vea vs Payne, post 43...onesie you might be the most...wait, you are...the most ill-informed pajamas wearing i don't get out much fan of the washington redskins on the hoop...TRUE

From NFCEast thread, post 1439...the sooner you realize that KC wasn't signing a LTD with anyone, the faster you and the club will be able to move on from this nonsense.TRUE

1437...my initial post to gk's silly post...TRUE

1436...Sty, "the bar" moved when The Redskins made the trade for Alex. Members of that particular club had KC signing a LTD years ago, and are trying to save face....TRUE

so those, aren't factual statements?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so those, aren't factual statements?

Damn...now I have to explain the word fact again.

wait, you are...the most ill-informed pajamas wearing i don't get out much fan of the washington redskins on the hoop...
Your statement here is I am the most ill-informed poster on the hoop. I think my staunchest argues on here would even disagree with this stupidity. I bring more actual facts than every poster on here. You may disagree with the conclusions but I bring the facts. So at best, this is your opinion but in reality, it is likely you trying to be far smarter than you are. Considering I think you are ignorant to an extreme, that says a lot.

From NFCEast thread, post 1439...the sooner you realize that KC wasn't signing a LTD with anyone, the faster you and the club will be able to move on from...this is called conjecture. You don’t know it as fact. It is simply your belief.

1437...my initial post to gk's silly post...strictly an opinion. Honestly, going into this season, we may not be the favorite in a single game. So a three win projection is far from silly you petulant child.

1436...Sty, "the bar" moved when The Redskins made the trade for Alex. Members of that particular club had KC signing a LTD years ago, and are trying to save face...the bar was moved every season Kirk Cousins played here...long before Alex Smith was a thought. This is your first outright and obvious lie.

So keep it up asshole. I can go on destroying you forever because I enjoy making you look stupid.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn...now I have to explain the word fact again.

wait, you are...the most ill-informed pajamas wearing i don't get out much fan of the washington redskins on the hoop...
Your statement here is I am the most ill-informed poster on the hoop. I think my staunchest argues on here would even disagree with this stupidity. I bring more actual facts than every poster on here. You may disagree with the conclusions but I bring the facts. So at best, this is your opinion but in reality, it is likely you trying to be far smarter than you are. Considering I think you are ignorant to an extreme, that says a lot.

From NFCEast thread, post 1439...the sooner you realize that KC wasn't signing a LTD with anyone, the faster you and the club will be able to move on from...this is called conjecture. You don’t know it as fact. It is simply your belief.

1437...my initial post to gk's silly post...strictly an opinion. Honestly, going into this season, we may not be the favorite in a single game. So a three win projection is far from silly you petulant child.

1436...Sty, "the bar" moved when The Redskins made the trade for Alex. Members of that particular club had KC signing a LTD years ago, and are trying to save face...the bar was moved every season Kirk Cousins played here...long before Alex Smith was a thought. This is your first outright and obvious lie.

So keep it up asshole. I can go on destroying you forever because I enjoy making you look stupid.

Lets keep the name calling to a minimum, or a null.

But side note, asI pointed out, the average NFL Career is between 3-6 years. So Kirk Did sign long term, just not with the Redskins, which most of us called a while back.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets keep the name calling to a minimum, or a null.

But side note, asI pointed out, the average NFL Career is between 3-6 years. So Kirk Did sign long term, just not with the Redskins, which most of us called a while back.

i know right? your boy gk, must have missed the memo from dad...he's definitely ripped a hole in his onsies on this one.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know right? your boy gk, must have missed the memo from dad...he's definitely ripped a hole in his onsies on this one.
Let’s steer away from the onesies

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with dad, I am not calling that ^%%*( any ^#*(& names anymore unless he &^$@$& me off then I am going to let him know he is &$%#@%(*:thumb:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the bar is winning superbowls not treading water . we havent reached the bar much but its the bar none the less
Ain't that the truth, people think I'm full of shit when I say I really don't care about winning a playoff game if the season doesn't bring home the Lombardi. A playoff win or two only takes ammo out of a trolls quiver, nothing else

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ain't that the truth, people think I'm full of shit when I say I really don't care about winning a playoff game if the season doesn't bring home the Lombardi. A playoff win or two only takes ammo out of a trolls quiver, nothing else

Yea, but when your team has gotten to the point where they suck so bad, no golf ball is safe near the end of the garden hose, this is how you start to set the bar...

3c4812ec240afabcac32250d20bc319a30d938f8_hq.gif

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, but when your team has gotten to the point where they suck so bad, no golf ball is safe near the end of the garden hose, this is how you start to set the bar...

3c4812ec240afabcac32250d20bc319a30d938f8_hq.gif
They can always get lower, they could be the Briwns

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One pundit for each NFCE team ~ but of course...hardest division to predict in the NFL

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One pundit for each NFCE team ~ but of course...hardest division to predict in the NFL

It would not be surprising to me at all, history indicates an "up" season for us.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would not be surprising to me at all, history indicates an "up" season for us.
For me, history indicates a year to year league where health matters.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me, history indicates a year to year league where health matters.

I get that, it is interesting that we're not talking about the league's history. This team's history statistically indicates an "up" year for us.

Mitziman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s steer away from the onesies

so, i can make a comment about gk ripping a hole in his pajamas, and he can call me an asshole after your memo ...and, i get the public reprimand?

that's awesome dad. keep up the good work for the club.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, i can make a comment about gk ripping a hole in his pajamas, and he can call me an asshole after your memo ...and, i get the public reprimand?

that's awesome dad. keep up the good work for the club.
Both were addressed
Now if you have an issue .......