• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC divisions in sb representation since last re-alignment

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I named four teams because there is no way Philadelphia, Washington, LA, or SF are even sniffing one. As for the saints that's easy to say now but do you really think Denver without Manning is going to win in the superdome especially week 10 when Denver already will be a .500 team? Brees, unlike Newton has a fourth or fifth option to burn that defense. The saints are not going to ignore the OL again and they are a guard away from being back to prolific offense. Oh, and another thing? Coby Fleener was signed because SP knew Stanford brass and have the same offensive systems. He was not a fit in Indy. Every damn offensive player that was a reject from another team has been turned into a superstar by Brees and Payton. And btw soon you will know the names Hau'oli Kikahaha, Stephone Anthony, PJ Williams, Andrus Peat, they seem like no names down but give it time.

This wasn't even about my saints this was about a pattern. I have already said it I want Brees out of NO after 2017 so he can get a shot in the AFC. As for who I think will win the sb, the NFC is basically not at their best with teams like the saints down and giants(but they are winning the east it's their turn). Teams like Carolina lack the patience to win tough games compared to New England, Pittsburgh, and Indianapolis. Arizona's problem is Palmer isn't a playoff qb. And Fitz robbed the NFC of a much closer NFCCG last year. I think Pittsburgh wins over Green Bay. Not only will Nelson be back, they got a TE, Eddie Lacy has slimmed down, and will probably draft someone like Boyd. Pittsburgh will not have to worry about Manning and NE has to deal with deflategate.

I think Manning's retirement+that brings some life back into the AFC and players like Big Ben and Rivers take back the spotlight that has been robbbed from them since Manning went to Denver. And Luck gets the colts into serious title contention. If Brady is suspended NE is likely gonna be the fourth seed. Miami and Buffalo will beat them without Brady the first three weeks and Arizona has a chance to beat them but with Brady they don't.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the pattern is

Someone from the NFC will be in the SB:suds: