• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NFC Divisional round part 2: Dallas vs Green Bay

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was off the coattails of Jimmy's success. LOL since 1997 only 2 wins in the playoffs. BUAHAHAHAHAH
Jerry still has more Rings than your franchise has in 40 years and the Cowboys have more Super Bowl Championships than the Packers.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry still has more Rings than your franchise has in 40 years and the Cowboys have more Super Bowl Championships than the Packers.

What has he done for you lately? That's right nothing. He's been straight up garbage and more of a distraction if anything by pumping up Romo while Dak was doing just fine. LOL @ the old fool. Fans just waiting for him to die now like Al Davis.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all depends on each team's situation. I can't speak for any other team. recent history has shown that teams are willing to give up a 1rst and potential 3rd for a competent QB they believe will get them to the SB. The Vikes are the perfect example of that. It didn't work out for them due to injuries at O-line and RB.
Agree.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What has he done for you lately? That's right nothing. He's been straight up garbage and more of a distraction if anything by pumping up Romo while Dak was doing just fine. LOL @ the old fool. Fans just waiting for him to die now like Al Davis.
What has he done lately? He has a young team with a rookie QB that played lights out yesterday, the best RB in the game, who is also a rookie, the best OL in the game, with 3 All Pro's under the age of 27. In other words, a team that will compete for titles the next 8-10 years. Your boy Rodgers is a great player, but if he doesn't get it done this season, he will be 34 when the playoffs start next year and still have the same number of rings as Trent Dilfer.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pack have 2 SB's and three SB appearances over the last 2 decades

Cowboys have won a 2 wild card games over the last 2 decades

LOL @ Jerry Jones

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What has he done lately? He has a young team with a rookie QB that played lights out yesterday, the best RB in the game, who is also a rookie, the best OL in the game, with 3 All Pro's under the age of 27. In other words, a team that will compete for titles the next 8-10 years. Your boy Rodgers is a great player, but if he doesn't get it done this season, he will be 34 when the playoffs start and still have the same number of rings as Trent Dilfer.

Your coach hasn't done too well in clutch situations and his play calling was suspect yesterday. Your defense only has just a few legit players after that it's not a SB caliber defense so they will require a ton of help. Rodgers just turned 33 a month ago and will have 7+ years if he stays healthy. Just look at what Tom Brady is doing right now. Dude is slow as a turtle but still looking outstanding.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your coach hasn't done too well in clutch situations and his play calling was suspect yesterday. Your defense only has just a few legit players after that it's not a SB caliber defense so they will require a ton of help. Rodgers just turned 33 a month ago and will have 7+ years if he stays healthy. Just look at what Tom Brady is doing right now. Dude is slow as a turtle but still looking outstanding.

Forgot to add he took a #1 seed at home that was a 5.5 point favorite and choked the chicken. BUAHAHHAHAH

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers has taken a lot more big hits than Brady. Even against the Cowboys yesterday, he got crushed twice that I saw, once on a rollout and once by Heath. 7 years is a huge stretch, maybe 3-4. And if the Cowboys defense sucks, what is the Packers D? The Cowboys were going against Rodgers, your D got lit up by Rookies. Atlanta is gonna light yall up like the 4th of July

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers has taken a lot more big hits than Brady. Even against the Cowboys yesterday, he got crushed twice that I saw, once on a rollout and once by Heath. 7 years is a huge stretch, maybe 3-4. And if the Cowboys defense sucks, what is the Packers D? The Cowboys were going against Rodgers, your D got lit up by Rookies. Atlanta is gonna light yall up like the 4th of July

Playoff time Rodgers takes higher risks where as in the regular season he slides normally. He wasn't on the injury report so he's fine. Pack have the best pass blocking O-line in the NFL so I'm not too worried. Concussions are the main injury to be worried about though.

Packers defense has given up only 12.6 ppg over the last 8 weeks (minus garbage time). Garbage time is when they're up by 2-3 scores in the 4th Q and then the defense shuts it down. They go into prevent defense/soft zone coverage. Any good college QB would tear that defense apart. Dom Capers does that because he says it prevents the big play and makes the other team take time off the clock. It made Matt Barkley look like the best QB of all time. When they play their style of defense in the first three Q's before the get the big they do very well. Once they go into shutdown mode it allows teams to come back and make the score appear closer than it actually was. Before they went into this shut it down mode the Cowboys scored just 13 points in 3 Q's.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoff time Rodgers takes higher risks where as in the regular season he slides normally. He wasn't on the injury report so he's fine. Pack have the best pass blocking O-line in the NFL so I'm not too worried. Concussions are the main injury to be worried about though.

Packers defense has given up only 12.6 ppg over the last 8 weeks (minus garbage time). Garbage time is when they're up by 2-3 scores in the 4th Q and then the defense shuts it down. They go into prevent defense/soft zone coverage. Any good college QB would tear that defense apart. Dom Capers does that because he says it prevents the big play and makes the other team take time off the clock. It made Matt Barkley look like the best QB of all time. When they play their style of defense in the first three Q's before the get the big they do very well. Once they go into shutdown mode it allows teams to come back and make the score appear closer than it actually was. Before they went into this shut it down mode the Cowboys scored just 13 points in 3 Q's.
They weren't in shut down mode, their defense just got tore up. By rookies.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They weren't in shut down mode, their defense just got tore up. By rookies.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Go ask Steelers fans about Dom Capers. He's notorious for going into prevent defense/soft zone coverage in the fourth Q when up big. He says he plays what's working on defense but that's a lie. Hell, even Steelers fans admitted in this thread that Dom was shutting it down. He's great for three Q's but if you have a big lead in the 4th Q he's the most frustrating D coordinator in the NFL to watch. Go watch the NFC CG 2015 vs the Seahawks when we were up 19-0 at one point. We shut it down on offense and defense.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why in the fuck is this thread still active????