• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NFC/AFC Decade NFL Draft : CHAT

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
possibly......I`d have to read thru this to figure out what youre doing first...…….

And secondly,i work quite a bit,so the only time I really have is on a late Sunday.....…..so if you can wait for those two things to happen,then yes I possibly can……And sorry,just seen your tag...….

Besides,you guys must not have anyone else in mind to ask me...…...:stevie:

Of course that's crazy, you've always been pretty cool in the couple exchanges we've had...

These drafts are an all day everyday thing...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I teld ya I was gunna get me sum Tequila

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did send Ford the winners.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh... I thought you meant GOOD tequila...

giphy.gif

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course that's crazy, you've always been pretty cool in the couple exchanges we've had...

These drafts are an all day everyday thing...

I always thought we were cool...…...I just don`t have the typing skills and vocabulary to hangout with you guys...…….lol

But I`m gonna have to decline cause I just don`t have the time.
the little time I do have for the Hoopis spent on NSFW board and sometimes that's too long.
Between working 6 days a week and me trying to finish my retirement home I have very little time...….I`m two yrs away from that.:yes:

And the little extra spare time in between juggling all that,i have a wife that likes to do things in her spare time also...….shes another that works 6 days a week at the Post Office...…..Sounds fun,but sorry my friend......:suds:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always thought we were cool...…...I just don`t have the typing skills and vocabulary to hangout with you guys...…….lol

the little time I do have for the Hoopis spent on NSFW board and sometimes that's too long.
Between working 6 days a week and me trying to finish my retirement home I have very little time...….I`m two yrs away from that.:yes:

And the little extra spare time in between juggling all that,i have a wife that likes to do things in her spare time also...….shes another that works 6 days a week at the Post Office...…..Sounds fun,but sorry my friend......:suds:
You happen to have some of my favorite typing skills on SportsHoopla

b49d8ceed5a0e95d392766b0a7d01d11.gif

One day when you're freei m sure it will be fun. Until then i'll catch up with ya in the normal spot . Hope all is well woods :suds:

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ahh... yes. The NSFW board. The biggest tease on the internet.

Spoiler... it is safe for work.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh... yes. The NSFW board. The biggest tease on the internet.

Spoiler... it is safe for work.

Thought you were the biggest tease on the Internet

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok it’s been awhile since we did a salary cap. How about a Partner Salary Cap?

25 rounds each player gets their own salary cap....12 rounds in you combine teams and your salary cap.

Same rules as Nos said for the partner draft. So you each still have to create lineup, rotation, pen, 5 bench players that will play 2 games. You keep same draft order after you combine teams.

Just an idea...the strategy might not change even when you partner up so maybe we needed an added factor where the strategy would change...

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok it’s been awhile since we did a salary cap. How about a Partner Salary Cap?

25 rounds each player gets their own salary cap....12 rounds in you combine teams and your salary cap.

Same rules as Nos said for the partner draft. So you each still have to create lineup, rotation, pen, 5 bench players that will play 2 games. You keep same draft order after you combine teams.

Just an idea...the strategy might not change even when you partner up so maybe we needed an added factor where the strategy would change...

I’m guessing that’s a no