• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next yeas draft class

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Reed and Norman going bye bye next year and the health of T. Williams Next YEAR should be LT ,CB ,TE and the maybes ILb Wr, .. im not sold on Wr or Ilb .. are first Target should Be Dalton Risner Lt/RT/OG from KSU project 18-25 in first rd of draft

You actually think we will be drafting 18-25?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You actually think we will be drafting 18-25?

I think he is saying, we should target him and if we are drafting in the top 10-15 (which is where I expect) Reach for him.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you have to root for us to suck it will fit your Kirk is God Narritive

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm predicting either the Giants or Browns will be picking #1 overall next year. Is it too soon for that?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm predicting either the Giants or Browns will be picking #1 overall next year. Is it too soon for that?

Really? The Giants?
The best receiver in football and then adding Barkley to an OL that added Nate Solder and Will Hernandez all reside on a 2time SB QB team.

I expect the NYG to challenge PHI in the NFC.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? The Giants?
The best receiver in football and then adding Barkley to an OL that added Nate Solder and Will Hernandez all reside on a 2time SB QB team.

I expect the NYG to challenge PHI in the NFC.
Omg I bet if we have Kirk he be like redskins all the way

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omg I bet if we have Kirk he be like redskins all the way

You are actually correct. If we still had KC, I would expect a much better season, but we would also have Fuller still and likely a good third round pick such as Mason Rudolph for our future. I would expect around ten wins.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are actually correct. If we still had KC, I would expect a much better season, but we would also have Fuller still and likely a good third round pick such as Mason Rudolph for our future. I would expect around ten wins.
You predicting worse season then last years 7-9 with all the injuries .. so your saying you predict with a healthy team plus guice and payne we will suck because no fuller and Kirk well shit how do even sleep .. damn dude Kirk and fuller was the key to redskins Superbowl... etc whatever your just mad that your man crush Kirk a poo is gone and All of a sudden a hof cb fuller get real . I bet fuller won' make it to a pro ball and we will have the same or higher record then the vikes.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You predicting worse season then last years 7-9 with all the injuries .. so your saying you predict with a healthy team plus guice and payne we will suck because no fuller and Kirk well shit how do even sleep .. damn dude Kirk and fuller was the key to redskins Superbowl... etc whatever your just mad that your man crush Kirk a poo is gone and All of a sudden a hof cb fuller get real . I bet fuller won' make it to a pro ball and we will have the same or higher record then the vikes.

You honestly think the redskins will have a better record then the Vikings?
The Skins are a better team then the Vikings.... holy crap

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gkekoa logic with out fuller and Kirk aka bitchboy skins are doomed get real bro Alex is better period and like I tell skinsdad look up past dime cb defense arwards of past winner only cb that stands out is cb Harris from Broncos so odds are fuller will not be a legit cb asking as skins are and stay healthy we are legit

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex a QB warrior
. Kirk a bitch boy whiney ass bitch its' never my fault man

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gkekoa logic with out fuller and Kirk aka bitchboy skins are doomed get real bro Alex is better period and like I tell skinsdad look up past dime cb defense arwards of past winner only cb that stands out is cb Harris from Broncos so odds are fuller will not be a legit cb asking as skins are and stay healthy we are legit

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I believe we will be worse for a number of reasons...the first is the schedule.

I believe we are worse at QB because this team is not set up to make Alex Smith look good, but I do think it is better for Smith today than it was before the draft.

I believe we are far better at RB, if the Guice thing is nothing.

I believe we are in the same position at WR but we have a QB that doesn’t mesh with the type of receivers we have.

I believe our DL is far better.

I believe our LBs are the same, not very good.

I believe our corners are far worse. We lost two starters and have no proven replacements.

As for health, why would we expect Jordan Reed to be healthy? Rumors are Doctson is already gimpy. Chris Thompson flashed last season and got hurt, which is not unusual for him. Trent Williams was injured and is aging. His backup is older. Moses has a history of gimpy.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe we will be worse for a number of reasons...the first is the schedule.

I believe we are worse at QB because this team is not set up to make Alex Smith look good, but I do think it is better for Smith today than it was before the draft.

I believe we are far better at RB, if the Guice thing is nothing.

I believe we are in the same position at WR but we have a QB that doesn’t mesh with the type of receivers we have.

I believe our DL is far better.

I believe our LBs are the same, not very good.

I believe our corners are far worse. We lost two starters and have no proven replacements.

As for health, why would we expect Jordan Reed to be healthy? Rumors are Doctson is already gimpy. Chris Thompson flashed last season and got hurt, which is not unusual for him. Trent Williams was injured and is aging. His backup is older. Moses has a history of gimpy.

Honestly way too many variable to know how the Skins will fare next season. Suffice it to say they won't go to the SB but they won't have the worst record in the NFL. They will be somewhere in the middle.

Record wise? Who the hell knows. Lots of unknowns in terms of injuries, new players, etc. The same goes for other teams which makes the whole tough schedule thing not necessarily accurate. Look at how last season's schedule appeared prior to the when the games were actually played. Teams like the Giants, Broncos & Raiders were supposedly playoff contenders while the likes of the Saints & Rams were viewed as less than stellar.

The same will apply this season & the schedule will appear vastly different by mid-season. That could either help or hurt the Skins - this is all TBD. Should be interesting to see how this turns out.

Oh well - screw that - the Caps made it to the 3rd rd of the playoffs so anything is possible!

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly way too many variable to know how the Skins will fare next season. Suffice it to say they won't go to the SB but they won't have the worst record in the NFL. They will be somewhere in the middle.

Record wise? Who the hell knows. Lots of unknowns in terms of injuries, new players, etc. The same goes for other teams which makes the whole tough schedule thing not necessarily accurate. Look at how last season's schedule appeared prior to the when the games were actually played. Teams like the Giants, Broncos & Raiders were supposedly playoff contenders while the likes of the Saints & Rams were viewed as less than stellar.

The same will apply this season & the schedule will appear vastly different by mid-season. That could either help or hurt the Skins - this is all TBD. Should be interesting to see how this turns out.

Oh well - screw that - the Caps made it to the 3rd rd of the playoffs so anything is possible!

I agree. That is why I broke it down by position groups to show why I believe we are worse this season.