• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next years lineup.....

cblueii

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paige
Mac
Hairston
Johnson
JMM

I think that's opening day but will change by mid-season

RoyzBoyz5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, no matter how we try to shuffle the deck, there is no good starting lineup to be found next year. And there is very little off the bench. The team is WEAK!!!

Let's face it, Reggie Bullock screwed us big time!!

And then Andrew Wiggins sucker punched us while we were already down.

One thing this team will have is lots of athleticism. Roy has repeatedly stated he will not go with the small lineup again, but we'll end up seeing a lineup without a true 5 if Meeks or James aren't ready.

I think Desmond Hubert at the 5 will be an afterthought. Roy has too much talent in the post to play him. I think Brice Johnson steps up and shows he's ready. The kid has talent, but just needs to pick his spots on the offensive end, focus on the defensive end, and play within the system and Brice will be a quality kid.

RoyzBoyz5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think u just need to forget all about PJ Hariston playing in 13 -14 or at unc at all. :)

PJ will be back. The kid made a grave misjudgement on the company he keeps and will pay a price, but he'll return and be a first team All-ACC player next season.

CRYSTAL LAKE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone needs to slow down and let the legal system sort it out first. What I read is that his court appearance is not until Aug. 6, so until then we all should reserve judgment.

Dreezymac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think McD in the starting lineup is a good look. His spot up 3 is more than solid and he's been working on his transition/dribble penetration game. The solid minutes will help him get into a groove.