• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next Yankee manager

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a cousin in Miami who says he has heard rumblings about Jeter trying to back out of his ownership of the Marlins, so he can become the next Yankees manager. Says that A-Rod might consider buying his share.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that would explain why it has taken the Yankees so long so find somebody to take the job.

They have their guy, but he has another job right now

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a friend who lives in Tampa Bay, runs a muffler shop there and has season tickets to the Rays. He told me something similar. He says he read in a newsletter from the club that Jeter might be 'returning to the American League East'. I don't know what that means, could mean anything, but Buccs (my buddy in Tampa) is not the type to exaggerate nor lie. And Arod has a shit ton of money. He could certainly afford to buy Jeter's share. I mean, Jeter only owns, like, 2%.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a cousin in Miami who says he has heard rumblings about Jeter trying to back out of his ownership of the Marlins, so he can become the next Yankees manager. Says that A-Rod might consider buying his share.
LOL

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that would explain why it has taken the Yankees so long so find somebody to take the job.

They have their guy, but he has another job right now
If history tells us anything Jeter will be a terrible hire as a manager. Hell, so far he has been a cluster as an owner

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting news, not entirely sure I buy it yet, have to see what happens.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got a friend who lives in Tampa Bay, runs a muffler shop there and has season tickets to the Rays. He told me something similar. He says he read in a newsletter from the club that Jeter might be 'returning to the American League East'. I don't know what that means, could mean anything, but Buccs (my buddy in Tampa) is not the type to exaggerate nor lie. And Arod has a shit ton of money. He could certainly afford to buy Jeter's share. I mean, Jeter only owns, like, 2%.
I know a guy who runs a muffler shop too. Know what they both have in common? Both own muffler shops and neither knows shit about what is happening with a MLB team

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a guy who runs a muffler shop too. Know what they both have in common? Both own muffler shops and neither knows shit about what is happening with a MLB team
I'm just repeating what I heard, Cupcake. Don't know why you are all triggered over it. Take a valium? But, yeah, my friend got a scholarship to Rice to play baseball and was on their team for 2.5 seasons before he got hurt and had to quit. I think he knows where to access the inner channels to baseball news.

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If history tells us anything Jeter will be a terrible hire as a manager. Hell, so far he has been a cluster as an owner

Managers are overrated

Showalter and Maddon are "geniuses" and have a losing postseason record and one ring

Ned Yost is an "idiot" and is had one of the best playoff winning percentages in history

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wonder if Jeter could get Judge to improve on his strikeout rate. And by improve I mean increase it.

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just repeating what I heard, Cupcake. Don't know why you are all triggered over it. Take a valium? But, yeah, my friend got a scholarship to Rice to play baseball and was on their team for 2.5 seasons before he got hurt and had to quit. I think he knows where to access the inner channels to baseball news.
That is Col. Cupcake to you...and I find it pretty hard to believe that a guy running a muffler shop has the inside scoop of the inner workings of the Marlins. Of course, lets say you are in fact right, that speaks volumes about the state of the Marlins that management is holding counsel with a guy running a muffler shop

PEOPLESCHICKEN

Dysfunctional Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Managers are overrated

Showalter and Maddon are "geniuses" and have a losing postseason record and one ring

Ned Yost is an "idiot" and is had one of the best playoff winning percentages in history
Ned Yost? Funny I went deer hunting with a guy by that name a few weeks ago

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Managers are overrated

Lou Piniella had Griffey, Randy Johnson, ARod, Edgar Martinez, Jay Buhner, and Jamie Moyer. Couldn't make it the WS. Overrated.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ned Yost? Funny I went deer hunting with a guy by that name a few weeks ago
Whitetails? Meh. If you haven't hunted blacktail or mulies then you aren't much of a hunter.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Aaron Boone at the end of the day