• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Next Lions HC, Matt Patricia

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patricia's whole reputation is based on him winning with a no name defense. He even won with Van Noy. If Austin gets credit for having a no name defense then Patty does too. You could even argue that the Lions have a better secondary than New England.

There is no argument. We do.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions signed GM Bob Quinn to an extension through 2022.

The team gave new coach Matt Patricia a five-year deal, and this extension links both the coach and GM for the next five seasons. It was Quinn who handpicked Patricia after the two worked together in New England. Quinn has hit on 2016 draft picks LT Taylor Decker, C Graham Glasgow, and DE Anthony Zettel, while also nabbing All-Pro returner Jamal Agnew in the fifth round last year.

Not sure what this dude did to deserve this.
He paid big money to a couple O-lineman who have played below average.
Gotten only 4 good players out of his first two drafts (That is me giving Davis and Golladay the benefit of the doubt).
I have no idea how rotoworld says he "hit" on Glasgow and Zettel. Those guys are rotational/backup dudes AT BEST.
Then gets 4 more years?
This is why the Lions always suck ass.
Long commitments to people who make big decisions, who haven't proven squat yet.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what this dude did to deserve this.
He paid big money to a couple O-lineman who have played below average.
Gotten only 4 good players out of his first two drafts (That is me giving Davis and Golladay the benefit of the doubt).
I have no idea how rotoworld says he "hit" on Glasgow and Zettel. Those guys are rotational/backup dudes AT BEST.
Then gets 4 more years?
This is why the Lions always suck ass.
Long commitments to people who make big decisions, who haven't proven squat yet.
Jimmy Landes prolly has moved on to the front office, now that his illustrious football career is over.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt only has to be better than Caldwell for the Lions to get better.