• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New season new start new thread!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pershing_Korea1952.jpg

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You go down 4-0 to the yotes !!!!!!!!

Henrique was beyond brutal last night. I gotta say ive seen this franchise come full circle. From champs to chumps.

I am really stoked for this draft lotto. We need a top two pick in the worst way. Even the second pick opens up some doors for trade route even. I saw that jumping from 3 to 2 in the lotto only increases our odds by 2%? Wtf!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You go down 4-0 to the yotes !!!!!!!!

Henrique was beyond brutal last night. I gotta say ive seen this franchise come full circle. From champs to chumps.

I am really stoked for this draft lotto. We need a top two pick in the worst way. Even the second pick opens up some doors for trade route even. I saw that jumping from 3 to 2 in the lotto only increases our odds by 2%? Wtf!

mehhhh.... stuff happens.... this is pretty good actually.

You can sell me on plenty of prospects right now either on D or O.....

then if we really want some juice, we could go the trade route.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Crap season but nice win last night. Hall goal was great.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didnt watch....

but i see we are officially 3rd in the worst(4th in draft order, stupid Vegas)

but 3 pts behind 2nd.... this is great....

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are they doing winning?! That's not how you tank! Hall had a doozy and Palmieri continues to prove he's the real deal.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Some Ref BS going on in Pitt right now. What the hell was that? For the record neither should have been a penalty shot. Kessel barely got hooked and Hall got way worse.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Some Ref BS going on in Pitt right now. What the hell was that? For the record neither should have been a penalty shot. Kessel barely got hooked and Hall got way worse.

yeah i really didn't get that either. what are the chances that two breakaways happen in the same game with the same situation? let alone 10 seconds apart so that really added to the wow factor.

both players got off great scoring chances imo but honestly they really need the rule to be cut and dry. you touch a player and its a penalty shot regardless of how minor. you can't have two refs calling two different standards. i also really believe that only the ref in the zone should be able to call penalties unless its a major penalty. middle of the ice anyone can call them and then it switches to the other ref.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hahaha well that's what skill young kids will do for you.

We will see how they come back next game with their effort level. Gotta say quinville made a sick pass out of the corner to severson in the first then a great finish for the goal. Sweet pass on the gwg. Blendisi out there flying around really has tuned his game

Wood is an absolute wrecking ball out there man I just hope he can find his hands! Could be a Simmonds in the making.

That's three kids what all 21 or younger? thats not even factoring in zacha who is having a quiet year. Yeah it's only one game but I'll take a small bright spot

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hahaha well that's what skill young kids will do for you.

We will see how they come back next game with their effort level. Gotta say quinville made a sick pass out of the corner to severson in the first then a great finish for the goal. Sweet pass on the gwg. Blendisi out there flying around really has tuned his game

Wood is an absolute wrecking ball out there man I just hope he can find his hands! Could be a Simmonds in the making.

That's three kids what all 21 or younger? thats not even factoring in zacha who is having a quiet year. Yeah it's only one game but I'll take a small bright spot

That had to be the greatest overtime period I've ever seen. End to end chances and no whistles

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah seeing the young guys perform is really encouraging. They're all showcasing themselves for next season.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahhaaha

Wood is showing some great qualities... natural talent that needs training but the spirit & heart is there. Great foundation piece IMO.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That hit on Wood was not bad, but it was cool seeing him go after holden like that. Holden knew exactly where he was and what he was doing, and if you are going to play that way, dont be a bitch when time to drop the gloves.

Status
Not open for further replies.