• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New season new start new thread!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If there's any way we can get Duchene without coughing up our first this year I'd be doing back flips. They can literally have our 10 other picks this year.

Trade for Duchene, sign Shattenkirk, draft D round 1. I'd be thrilled with 2 out of 3.

thats exactly what i said in the draft thread. i would even be willing to give up the #1 pick this year. obviously you wait to see where the pick lands. if its the #1 overall pick i think you have to hold onto it. anything else? i would deal it we need offense and help now not 3 years from now when hall is entering UFA. agree 100% and sign shatenkirk offer him an insane contract that either the rangers can't match or are forced to match and screwing up their cap situation even more. its a win/win

way i look at yesterdays deadline yeah pa only got us a 6th but fiddler got us a 4th. just flip it around and fiddler got us a 6th and pa got us a 4th.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing that makes everything else a moot point moving forward is Schneider. He needs to return to form next season or it won't matter what moves we make.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Devils land top 3 even, i would consider keeping the pick. We could all sell ourselves into XYZ prospects....

of course listen to offers.

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please score a goal you stupid idiots! This team is so frustrating!

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
what they have 8 shots through 2 periods? if this team doesn't drasticaly improve hall is out of here UFA time without a doubt.

i saw that harris was at the game with shero i wonder if they are looking at shatenkirk? i gotta say if i'm a billionaire and i have all the toys in the world and i own a sports franchise i want a championship to go with it. there are only 4 given out a year mlb/nfl/nba/nhl. not every billionaire has one i would want one. im not convinced that the current owners are in this for the long haul but i do believe they want to win at least 1 cup. i expect a huge summer from them.

that being either getting landeskog or duschense and shatenkirk

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Something was wrong with this team's chemistry/flow since the first game...

i agree 100% this isn't as bad as mac time here but its the same situation. its like everyone just doesn't care or they dont want to be there on the ice. its extremely lazy hockey and look what happened when they got rid of mac and brought in lemaire the team went on an insane rip. whatever hynes and his staff is trying to do it isn't working but sadly i bet he is back next year

SJ20

F U Kovy/Parise
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for these coaches to go!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regression.... a complete regression.....

They did try, definitely were giving it to Bobs but damn, we need better structure.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
it really sucks this team couldn't be this bad last year? i mean seriously laline would look pretty sweet in nj.

they also pick the year to tank when an expansion team is ahead of them in the draft order right now

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we don't plan on actively spending money on players I'm OK with doing what the Browns did, have people give us picks to take on a bad contract or 2. Although with the cap going up and expansion draft teams won't be as desperate.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ok with that....

Can't believe though, years away, i'm already nervous about keeping Hall. We need to add talent to the team and if young, hopefully settle in by the time Hall's contract runs up.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think the way we started the game was unacceptable, how we didn’t show up in the first,” center Travis Zajac said. “We weren’t prepared. It’s an unkind league when you take it for granted and you need 60 minutes to win in this league"

if this doesn't tell you that the coaching staff should be fired i dont know what does.

honestly too i know the players on the team aren't that great to begin with but these guys should be playing for their careers here. yet they come out and play a half ass game? im ok with the vets checking out of the game and season already because i probably would too but the other guys who aren't safe for a roster spot? i just dont get that. they should have a fire under their ass.

this year hopefully we can land either the #1 or 2 pick since i believe that either one of them are the "sure" bets of the draft. go sign shatenkirk try and make a trade for fowler to shore up the d and you could make a case for adding tj oshi.

this year IMO is their one "do over" bad year with hall. if they come out flat and do this again next year i really dont think the guy stays

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ok with that....

Can't believe though, years away, i'm already nervous about keeping Hall. We need to add talent to the team and if young, hopefully settle in by the time Hall's contract runs up.
I'm not worried yet, a lot can happen between now and then. Zacha looks good and is still only 19, Miles Wood too. If Quenneville, McCleod and Bastian bring an influx of speed and skill that could be a game changer, plenty of cap space.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the way we started the game was unacceptable, how we didn’t show up in the first,” center Travis Zajac said. “We weren’t prepared. It’s an unkind league when you take it for granted and you need 60 minutes to win in this league"

if this doesn't tell you that the coaching staff should be fired i dont know what does.

honestly too i know the players on the team aren't that great to begin with but these guys should be playing for their careers here. yet they come out and play a half ass game? im ok with the vets checking out of the game and season already because i probably would too but the other guys who aren't safe for a roster spot? i just dont get that. they should have a fire under their ass.

this year hopefully we can land either the #1 or 2 pick since i believe that either one of them are the "sure" bets of the draft. go sign shatenkirk try and make a trade for fowler to shore up the d and you could make a case for adding tj oshi.

this year IMO is their one "do over" bad year with hall. if they come out flat and do this again next year i really dont think the guy stays
There's a distinct difference in cohesion, play, system, effort and energy from last yr to this year...

Idk what happened, if anything we should be better on the O and maybe a step back on defense but both sides regressed.

A top 5 pick will makey me happy.... I'm eyeing two guys outside the top 2 on Offense and i like the potential there.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not worried yet, a lot can happen between now and then. Zacha looks good and is still only 19, Miles Wood too. If Quenneville, McCleod and Bastian bring an influx of speed and skill that could be a game changer, plenty of cap space.
they are a savings grace, this is true.

Q, i can't read that situation. He should be called up by now.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well now we sit with the third worst overall.... Detroit has one pt more and two games less than us...

The coyotes are 6 pts only in front, LOL.... we can do this!

Status
Not open for further replies.