• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: New Orleans Saints @ Seattle Seahawks

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good game.....I felt like these teams were even today but the 3 critical plays in the first half decided this game in addition to the clutch throw by Wilson on that 3rd and 3

Good luck the rest of the way

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sloppy shit won't work against the Panthers or Niners, need a healthy Harvin next week. But tonight we celebrate the win and we should all know that was closer than it needed to be.

It would be nice not to see a top 10 defense every single week. It won't get any easier next week for sure.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
congrats to the real Seahawks fans.

I say "real" because of fans like me who are on the bandwagon for the playoffs.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad the Seahawks won, but shit the offense stunk and they made a lot of big mistakes in this game and were lucky it didn't cost them. I don't know what to think about the NFC championship next week. Definitely didn't inspire any confidence in them that's for sure.

Remember in 2005 the NFC Divisional game against the Redskins, we lost Alexander early to a concussion then proceeded to have a very ugly win, then the next week we took it to the Panthers.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Golden but he was captain dumbass today fielding the punt that he let go over his head and then botching the onside that had only travel about 6 yards.

He owes us something special next week.

In his defense, if the punt is touched by the punting team, he can return the punt and any fumble he commits is not a fumble. So, it's really a risk free play.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our passing game sucks. If we don't figure out something real quick then we're going to have problems next week. That team won't change until the roster has turned over though. Taking out Harvin was part of the plan and they accomplished it. Fortunately that was the only thing they were able to accomplish today.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle need to improve on offense big time if they want to win next week IMO because I don't see Lynch having such a good game against either SF or Carolina as both teams have better run defenses than the Saints.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tate had a HORRIBLE game. Wow....

And I think Wilson let some pressure get to his head. It's one thing going on the road with some playoff games where not a lot of folks are giving you a chance.... but when EVERYONE is favoriting you for the SBOWL..... adds a TON of pressure.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle need to improve on offense big time if they want to win next week IMO because I don't see Lynch having such a good game against either SF or Carolina as both teams have better run defenses than the Saints.

Well it is what it is and the Hawk's imo did not play a good offense game again.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good game.....I felt like these teams were even today but the 3 critical plays in the first half decided this game in addition to the clutch throw by Wilson on that 3rd and 3

Good luck the rest of the way

Your team played well, but just committed too many errors. I've always been a Brees fan and wish you well next year.

to my fellow hawks, keep in mind while we didn't look solid today by any stretch, there were at least 4 interceptions that should have happened in that game that were missed. Add a few injuries and the crazy weather and I'm not sure you can worry too much about next week.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember in 2005 the NFC Divisional game against the Redskins, we lost Alexander early to a concussion then proceeded to have a very ugly win, then the next week we took it to the Panthers.

Yeah but in 2005 the offense also wasn't sputtering heading into the playoffs. This isn't an off game or a rusty game thanks to the bye, this offensive performance has been the norm for the last 5 games. I mean Russell Wilson is having trouble hitting his receivers on 4 yard slants. Big kudos for the play to Baldwin, but still this game should have been over by the fourth quarter IMO rather than the Saints primed to make it a one possession game. I really hope you're right and the Seahawks offense just blows the lid off CenturyLink next week, but at this point I'm very worried, especially given the defense they're gonna have to play, regardless of it being Carolina or SF.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sloppy shit won't work against the Panthers or Niners, need a healthy Harvin next week. But tonight we celebrate the win and we should all know that was closer than it needed to be.

Saints had a few lucky play's to make it closer than it should a been… The one thing we need though is to get better on offense… Weather was a factor but man we gotta get it flowing better at some point…

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_m4bxjnA8Ey1ql4nnfo2_250_medium.gif

NFC Championship game. :suds:

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but in 2005 the offense also wasn't sputtering heading into the playoffs. This isn't an off game or a rusty game thanks to the bye, this offensive performance has been the norm for the last 5 games. I mean Russell Wilson is having trouble hitting his receivers on 4 yard slants. Big kudos for the play to Baldwin, but still this game should have been over by the fourth quarter IMO rather than the Saints primed to make it a one possession game. I really hope you're right and the Seahawks offense just blows the lid off CenturyLink next week, but at this point I'm very worried, especially given the defense they're gonna have to play, regardless of it being Carolina or SF.

I have faith in this team, a win is a win regardless of how it happens, and one thing I learned playing the game of football is that this game has no bearing on the next!

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saints had a few lucky play's to make it closer than it should a been… The one thing we need though is to get better on offense… Weather was a factor but man we gotta get it flowing better at some point…

The ball that went off Earl's hands comes to mind it looked like a sure pick but we had two defenders going for it still Seahawks need to be better on offense Harvin playing will help it seems like when he went out Bevell called a game not to lose instead of to win.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tate had a HORRIBLE game. Wow....

And I think Wilson let some pressure get to his head. It's one thing going on the road with some playoff games where not a lot of folks are giving you a chance.... but when EVERYONE is favoriting you for the SBOWL..... adds a TON of pressure.

I think our fans are going to micro-analyze his performance way too much this coming week. Neither team attempted any long passes for much of the game and Seattle normally feasts on some of those down field throws. Add that Harvin was taken out twice and Tate was nearly knocked out and it was clear their defense was going to be very physical and simply took our receivers out of the game for most of it.

I don't put anything on Wilson for the low offensive numbers.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question. The spread was 7.5 so a 8 point win beats the spread does it not? if so why did we all lose our money?

oh NM they changed the spread to 8.5 AFTER the fact O.o