• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Orleans Saints Ongoing Thread

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside linebacker Martez Wilson had to leave practice with an elbow injury. Coach Sean Payton said the injury didn’t appear to be serious. But the Saints are a little thin at outside linebacker if Wilson has to miss any practice time. They already have lost Victor Butler to a season-ending injury. If Wilson is out for any extended period, rookie Rufus Johnson could get more work behind Will Smith and Junior Galette.

How has Wilson been playing for you guys? He is a local guy from where I am from and was lucky enough to play against him in his last game of HS but I guess unlucky for him since we knocked him out of the playoffs haha. From the few moments I talked to him post game he was a very nice guy with the drive to want to succeed in post HS football.

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Preseason thread

KC CHIEFS

The first team D started slow, OR the Chiefs O and A Smith are better than many give credit for.

The Saint O wont miss much again, Drew looks ageless, line MIGHT be better. WR look promising, just hope drops dont happen at the rate we saw last nite, those new guys are FAST! Steel in particular, good moves too! Oh, I saw signs of life from Ingram, hope so, we wont get chit for him when we tr

Worst thing I saw without seeing replay or hilights was the defensive Special Teams! MY GAWD! How many return yards did N.O. give up?
That will take the air out quick!

We all know, PRESEASON DONT MEAN CRAP, anyway!

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm comparing the new recievers to the recievers we already had...Kenny Stills is Joe Morgan, Nick Toon is Marques Colston, and Andy Tanner is Lance Moore. These guys, along with Preston Parker looked pretty good last night. The defense tightened up after the 1st drive and looked pretty good. Will Smith is kind of out place at LB because he has no mobility.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First team looked really good and even the defense was solid.

I love that our most important regular season tuneup come against a damn good team like Houston.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like what I saw today out of offense and especially Kenny Stills. As for the defense they did look a little shaky but was able to hold Houston to fgs instead of tds which is key. It doesn't look nearly as bad as it did this year

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that sucks. I don't think it will have much of an impact on this years team as I like our group of linebackers

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Counting on you guys to beat Dallas this Sunday. Make it happen. Hail!

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should win. Saints usually play good in the dome especially on national television

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And so you did. Even the most hard core Saints fan had to be surprised by THAT game. Well done.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still ugly just rewatched in on the dvr....

Last edited by a moderator:

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad,not much of a road team as been said it seems.

good football teams win wherever the games are played. fuck road/home bullshit. this team has issues that dont just magically fix themselves in the playoffs. better to just disappoint me early and not get any ideas about what if.....

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree... this team is in such disarray. This game was lost again by poor coaching and Paytons ego. This man refuses to run the ball. Ingram was carring the ball for 6-9 yards a pop, and each time, the next play on the bench he goes for a 2nd and 2 or 3 so we can pass, get sacked, 3rd and 8. So frustrating. Sean is incapable of running the ball. How funny it was that sitting home all last season he saw first hand on tv that we NEED to run, he even said we need to run, but he just cant do it. He is incapable of not letting Brees throw the ball and it is costing us games. He also had to prove his point at left tackle no matter how many false starts the rookie had (at least three) that cost us and beaten another 3 times as well. I would figure Brown maybe got the point and it would have lit a fire under him to play better... thought Sean would put him at at half time since the rookie was making a lot of mistakes... BUT NO, Sean and his ego had to make a point. Just like his failed reverse that he has to run EVERY game.. even though it never works.... Payton has to call it. Ego. 52 yard field goal, NO cant attempt that with new kicker... gotta fake it with a back up QB.... ON 4th and 12... this wasn't 4th and 2 or 3... it was 12.... are you kidding me. Getting in the playoffs this year will be a joke... we are one and done if we get in.... this team COULD win it all, but the way they are playing or lack there of will kill us in the playoffs..... Just sad....

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
heh, just noticed this. Looks like it worked. And as a Redskin fan, I'll add..

thank you very much. :yo:

PHOTO: Saints put target on their bus because Eagles fans throw things - CBSSports.com

Saints-Bus.483.png