• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Orleans @ Bears , Your thoughts?

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats on the Miami win, You guys once again look great on O.
I won't predict an outcome. But if you're a bettor, I'd take the over in this game, even if it's 60.
Our D hasn't stopped anybody yet ( though Megatron only had 40+ yards, Detroit didn't need him to win).
I think our O will put up more points than Miami. Kromer & Bushrod have been a blessing, thanks.
Your history in our house hasn't been good lately. But our coaching changes might factor in that. Especially on the D side.
If you have Sproles as a fantasy guy, I'd use him this week.
Just like to read your thoughts, if anybody is out there.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I came over to post a similar version of what 63Bears did.

You guys looked really good versus Miami. Scary stuff.

The only thing that I feel good about this game is that we're at home, outdoors. On the lake, where it's supposed to be in the mid 50's with some fairly strong winds blowing. Child's play compared to what you would see if you were to come here a couple months from now, but I think it MIGHT play a factor.

From a pure "on paper" stand point, you guys should put up 40 plus with ease. The Bears pass rush has been absolutely non-existent. Brees should have all day to sit back in the pocket and get through to his 3rd or 4th progressions.

Sunday's game versus Detroit was ugly, but I suppose the Bears were due for one. The offense came out flat, Cutler played with the flu (still not much of an excuse for some of those throws), and the bounces really just weren't going the Bears way. Detroit picked apart the Bears defense. The really exploited our weaknesses well. Spread it out, and went right at us with Bush in the first half.

The offense is still adjusting to a new system, but they really have no excuse to do what they did two weeks in a row. Cutler's always bounced back pretty well from criticism and tough outings. So, perhaps they can pickup from where they left off in Pittsburgh.

Interested to hear your guy's take. Personally, I think it will be a close game, with the Saints pulling out the win by a touchdown. Maybe pulling away in the last quarter, and winning by 10 plus. I also wouldn't be surprised to see an inspired performance from these Bears. Either way, it will be tough.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Saints look awesome! Their D is performing well, and the offense... Scary stuff.