• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New commit....

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michael Cole of cave spring, Virginia.

Great kid. Impressive offer sheet. 2 stars from rivals but whatever. If the two winningest active coaches in the game think enough to offer him a scholly then fuck rivals. Two more coming soon. Wink wink.

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Michael Cole of cave spring, Virginia.

Great kid. Impressive offer sheet. 2 stars from rivals but whatever. If the two winningest active coaches in the game think enough to offer him a scholly then fuck rivals. Two more coming soon. Wink wink.

Goins and Thourogood?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We let VT have Cole. We had lost interest. lol j/k
It wasn't really that big of a secret where he would end up considering which show he announced his decision on.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't really that big of a secret where he would end up considering which show he announced his decision on.

It apparently was really close between us and Penn State but he wanted to be closer and had grown up a Hokie fan. he seems like a real good sleeper. I am not sure about his rivals rating because he has an impressive offer list. he may just need to have more tape released. Who knows, rivals stars have never meant that much to him. If Beamer, Paterno, London, Friedgen and Edsall saw something in him, I am cool with it. He seems like a typical VT guy that will start out on special teams and maybe make himself into a Jake Houseright or Cody Grimm.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, I think you let us have Cole because he did not fit on your class of 47 thus far :)

In all honesty, Mike London has done a trememndous job in taking this season and running with it.

The Hokies had very very limited spots and hooked their wagons to a few high end recruits that will not be deciding until really late in the process. It is a risk. The plus side is we may get some seriously top shelf guys. The down side is we lose out on the chance to get at guys that we may have offered and had a chance with in previous years such as Burbank, taylor and Harris. London has jumped all over that and is bringing in a big and impressive class.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
welcome aboard jeffro!

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good pickup even if he plays for my old high school's rival. Hopefully he'll be able to put on 25-30 lbs with Gentry over the next couple years, which I don't doubt that he will. Here's the local paper's article on his commitment:

Knights' Cole to be a Hokie

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good pickup even if he plays for my old high school's rival. Hopefully he'll be able to put on 25-30 lbs with Gentry over the next couple years, which I don't doubt that he will. Here's the local paper's article on his commitment:

Knights' Cole to be a Hokie

Those FC and Cave Spring rivalry games were something else, especially the ones in late November and it freezing cold outside. Man, I sure do miss the Roanoke Valley district. The Western Valley District sucks now a days.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Sounds like he either had or was about to get some other big time offers, glad we could lock him down early.

hunzworth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I hear he is a stud but I can't wait to see film.

Yeah from what i can find there is non out there, actually there is very little out there about this guy period. From what little i did find it seems people in his area were really expecting him to blow up this year though.