• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New Coaches

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Granted, none of this means too much since Marvin is still the head coach, but I am a little excited to see what our new coaching staff brings to the field.

Lazor wants to run a more up tempo (no huddle type offense) this year. He also got some pretty decent offensive coaches I think considering none are getting promotions really.

The new D -Coord is responsible for defenses in the past that are good turnover teams with a specialized game plan to highlight the strength of each individual player.

Now, we just need a good draft and we have to stay healthy this next year. We are not an untalented team, we just do not know how to finish or stay healthy. The one year we stayed healthy we went 12-4, minus Dalton of course, but McCarron filled in admirably.

What are your thoughts on the new coaches hired this offseason?

jgreene95

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The new coaching staff brings to the field what Mike tells them they will bring to the field. No decent coach would ever consider working under Mike Brown.

DON'T DRINK THE KOOLAID

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ok with Lazor, I mean, we were pretty fortunate to have Gruden. You can't look a gift horse in the mouth I guess. About as good as it can be all things considered.