• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

New basketball uniforms by Nike

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they look nice

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They look good. I guess I'm just not into always having new uniforms. We got new uniforms in like 2011. Then we just got new uniforms before this season. Now, during the season in which we are wearing brand new uniforms it gets unveiled that we are getting new uniforms again?

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They look good. I guess I'm just not into always having new uniforms. We got new uniforms in like 2011. Then we just got new uniforms before this season. Now, during the season in which we are wearing brand new uniforms it gets unveiled that we are getting new uniforms again?

I think they are one-off uniforms. Last time Nike did a "hyper elite" uniform like this all of the programs just wore them once I think. I remember the Syracuse unis caused a stink because they were grey (all of the "hyper elite" unis were grey) and it was a little to close to the grey of one of their rivals in the DC area.

At least these all seem to be closer to everyone's traditional uniforms.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they are one-off uniforms. Last time Nike did a "hyper elite" uniform like this all of the programs just wore them once I think. I remember the Syracuse unis caused a stink because they were grey (all of the "hyper elite" unis were grey) and it was a little to close to the grey of one of their rivals in the DC area.

Yep, my bad. I remember AZ got the grey ones a couple/few years ago against UCLA. They are just for one game. These are way better, the other ones just said ZONA in the front.

Right on.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona's look freshhhh. Like it. Also Oregon on there because of Uncle Phil.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yeah....I didn't like the last Nike's uni's...but these have more Orange to them and are a better representation of the School.

I think Nike learned something last time through. Don't make SU colors the same as GTown's.