• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nelson Cruz to the 10 day DL with sprained ankle

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to get him healthy, and everyone else too. Gives Vbach a chance to get some at bats. Be nice to have Motter for versatility during the National league games.

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to get him healthy, and everyone else too. Gives Vbach a chance to get some at bats. Be nice to have Motter for versatility during the National league games.

I am thinking he is gonna launch 1 this series into McCovey Cove !!

I am guessing he would be in todays lineup with Cruz out, then again Blach is a lefty.

I would still give him the start. He batted pretty damn well against cactus league leftys all spring

SHIT - interleague game ! Pitchers batting and Danny gets fucked

Just thought of that

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well..we are going to see for the next ten days ..a good look at vogey..and so will everyone else
so i hope he brings his" A" game...but cruz is still the best DH in the game(300 ave 40+/- hr a year)....for now

MarinersBestFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well..we are going to see for the next ten days ..a good look at vogey..and so will everyone else
so i hope he brings his" A" game...but cruz is still the best DH in the game(300 ave 40+/- hr a year)....for now

Yea I hope we see him bat at least most of the games MN and KC

He is going to get alot of off speed junk thrown his way for sure. has to lay off of it and look for that mistake fastball they miss with.

He showed all the league in March he can turn around a fastball like nobody's business. So I doubt they are throwing him too many cookies

ulmax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SHIT - interleague game ! Pitchers batting and Danny gets fucked
he and ichi -scrachy will ph in first one in second one ichi will prob start so...danny prob still pinch hitter..when bull pen comes in

mariners need to see as well wheather or not he can do it for real

Last edited: