• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nelson-Bullock-Ennis-Blake-Drummond

ZachMlive

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That should be our new starting lineup until Jackson returns.

Today Stan mentioned floor spacing and getting the right guys together. So I'm hoping for a change.

FennisNevitt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't it be fantastic if we could start Luke and actually get him 10 shots a game?? Him and Bullock are our two best shooters. Even with ish starting at least you'd have those two knocking down shots to open things up for everyone else. Goddddddd is SVG this dumb??

ZachMlive

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luke needs to be more aggressive when he gets into the game. He pump fakes and passes too much. You're one of the best shooters in the league already, just shoot it.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind waiting until next year to start Kennard. The kid is good, but is showing some rookie struggles already. A big increase in minutes could create more problems than it solves.

I suspect a change to our rotations as well as a change in some of our go to plays will be seen after the all star break. We need the time to make some adjustments to the new players and get everyone on the same page. I think we will see a more cohesive team after they have time to practice together.