• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Need some help on Wilson's 2014 stats

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was looking for inside the pocket and outside the pocket stats for Wilson for 2014 but could not find any for last season. I Found them for 2013 where inside the pocket he was a beast with a 104.7 rating and outside he had a 93.9 rating. This is for a friend who continues to say Wilson is a sub par passer inside the pocket. I keep telling him Wilson faces the most pressure per pass attempt inside the pocket than any other QB in the league ( this stat i could find ) close to 40% of his drop backs he is under pressure and the next highest isn't even close.( CABLE YOU SUCK BALLS!!! )

I think his numbers last season were very close to what he had in 2013, the one hit might be a few more INT's and a few less TD ( Hey Sidney and Tate we need you lol ). Anyway if someone can find those numbers and post them here i would be very grateful as i have had no such luck in finding them.

Thanks in Advance

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was looking for inside the pocket and outside the pocket stats for Wilson for 2014 but could not find any for last season. I Found them for 2013 where inside the pocket he was a beast with a 104.7 rating and outside he had a 93.9 rating. This is for a friend who continues to say Wilson is a sub par passer inside the pocket. I keep telling him Wilson faces the most pressure per pass attempt inside the pocket than any other QB in the league ( this stat i could find ) close to 40% of his drop backs he is under pressure and the next highest isn't even close.( CABLE YOU SUCK BALLS!!! )

I think his numbers last season were very close to what he had in 2013, the one hit might be a few more INT's and a few less TD ( Hey Sidney and Tate we need you lol ). Anyway if someone can find those numbers and post them here i would be very grateful as i have had no such luck in finding them.

Thanks in Advance
I think blstoker is the guy to help you. He's great at finding stats like these.

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think blstoker is the guy to help you. He's great at finding stats like these.

I have tried to find this stat in the past, and it isn't out there as far as i can tell. Hell, the only place I've found the 2013 stats is a 49ers site. I am sure someone has it, I just cannot find it anywhere. I'm to the point that I want to rewatch every game just so I can formulate the frickin' stat myself (but I don't have access to all 19 game films, or one for that matter).

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have tried to find this stat in the past, and it isn't out there as far as i can tell. Hell, the only place I've found the 2013 stats is a 49ers site. I am sure someone has it, I just cannot find it anywhere. I'm to the point that I want to rewatch every game just so I can formulate the frickin' stat myself (but I don't have access to all 19 game films, or one for that matter).
Well if you can't find it, Screamin12 most likely out of luck.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was looking for that a few weeks ago and I found the same thing Stoker did.

I will say this, based on the date I have found. The in the pocket versus out of the pocket information isn't as useful as you think because it is hard to find a good baseline.

For instance, Russell Wilson may have a 100 rating in the pocket which is good. But what is the baseline? How much does other QBs out of the pocket play harm their in the pocket numbers?

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing i find more shocking is his pressure percentage. it is damn near 40% every time he throws a pass from inside the pocket meaning close to 40% of his passes are against pressure ( duh lol ) yet he is able to click at over a 100 rating. I can not think of any other QB that has a 100+ rating against pressure in the NFL. Even the all mighty Aaron Rogers rating drops in the tank when he is facing pressure.

Makes me laugh when i remember how teams would say " keep him in the pocket and make him beat you with his arm" LMAO yeah that doesn't work now what??

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
found another stat showing he faces more pressure from only 4 rushers than any other QB in the NFL. Yuck
Our olines pass protection is such crap.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
found another stat showing he faces more pressure from only 4 rushers than any other QB in the NFL. Yuck
Our olines pass protection is such crap.
Just wait. No Unger and Carpenter this season and no free agent OL signings, just more rookies.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wait. No Unger and Carpenter this season and no free agent OL signings, just more rookies.

There could also be some addition by subtraction with those two.

Carpenters gone? Who cares?

Unger? Yeah, he's a good player, but he's also a huge component as to why the line has had continuity struggles with his inability to stay healthy.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There could also be some addition by subtraction with those two.

Carpenters gone? Who cares?

Unger? Yeah, he's a good player, but he's also a huge component as to why the line has had continuity struggles with his inability to stay healthy.
In Cable we trust. There isn't too much to be excited about on our line though. Hopefully we found some diamonds in the rough in the draft.

With that being said, we still have the most talented roster in the NFL and should have the inside track to get the #1 seed. It may very well come down to week 2 in Green Bay. SO much riding on that game.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Cable we trust. There isn't too much to be excited about on our line though. Hopefully we found some diamonds in the rough in the draft.

With that being said, we still have the most talented roster in the NFL and should have the inside track to get the #1 seed. It may very well come down to week 2 in Green Bay. SO much riding on that game.

the Packers only play 2 tough teams on the road, Denver and the Cards and maybe the panthers and the lions ... maybe. I envy their schedule, With that schedule they should have the inside track to the #1 seed. Hawks need to beat them to get the tie breaker no if ands or buts about that.