• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Nebrasketball @ Wisconsin 2/10/16 Tip 6pm CT on BTN

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to work in the Devaney. I used to hook up and unhook Kent Pavelka and Matt Davidson's shit before and after each game. I used to sit right on the floor where you see the ads scrolling....where the players check in.

You must have spent quite a bit of time in there to have spent more than me.

And yes, the PBA is tops in the country.
I worked there practically every day as well, so unless @Brasky spent the night there I have a hard time believing he spent meow time there than all of us combined :lol:

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to work in the Devaney. I used to hook up and unhook Kent Pavelka and Matt Davidson's shit before and after each game. I used to sit right on the floor where you see the ads scrolling....where the players check in.

You must have spent quite a bit of time in there to have spent more than me.

And yes, the PBA is tops in the country.

Was there almost every day for close to 6 years, but you were definitely more involved in the basketball program.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worked there practically every day as well, so unless @Brasky spent the night there I have a hard time believing he spent meow time there than all of us combined :lol:

Nope. Definitely spent more time than all of you there.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was there almost every day for close to 6 years, but you were definitely more involved in the basketball program.

Well you were there more than I was then.

For about 2 years I was over there almost every day just to provide technical services to the coaches. Other than that I was only there for games and sometimes the day before games.

Wouldn't believe how many technical issues they face on a regular basis. Even little things such as replacing light bulbs in the scoreboard.

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo yo yo popeye ---what's good my ninja?

How is the ho's treatin ye these days?
them dadburned ho's be dishin on my old and wranklin ass an shiiiit---- ya know what I mean
I be earnin some green yet they take me as a through back on there flip side and shiiiiit
my body is a hurtin but the heart still a pumpin hoooome booooouy

LMAO !!

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For about 2 years I was over there almost every day just to provide technical services to the coaches. Other than that I was only there for games and sometimes the day before games.

Wouldn't believe how many technical issues they face on a regular basis. Even little things such as replacing light bulbs in the scoreboard.
how many technicians does it take to screw in a light buuulb in a score board ??

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in the Devany in 1986. Ha. I don't even then JJM was alive

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually March 21st 1983. Versus Iona in a NIT game

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
them dadburned ho's be dishin on my old and wranklin ass an shiiiit---- ya know what I mean
I be earnin some green yet they take me as a through back on there flip side and shiiiiit
my body is a hurtin but the heart still a pumpin hoooome booooouy

LMAO !!

LMFAO

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like shoddy maintenance to me. If you fix it right the first time it keeps working. :whistle:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like shoddy maintenance to me. If you fix it right the first time it keeps working. :whistle:

lol

We all wish it worked that way.

The worst part was they always wanted new software installed on their computers all the time. If one coach on the football team needed it then every coach of every team needed it.

Spoiled brats en sech.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when Shawn Watson discovered this little 3 way mouse that would split between 2 computer screens so you could have 2 things up at once, or share one giant picture between the 2 depending on which button you click.

I installed it on his computer and what do you know the next day the entire athletic department needed it. I put it on Callahan's computer and he never once touched it. It sat there in the same place with the sticker on it and never got used.