• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nebraska vs. Purdue Official Visitors

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another 2:30 game so that's good for visitors. However, it seems Nebraska will likely only have a few OVs for this game, however, there will be some unofficial visitors as well. Let me know if you hear of anyone else throughout the week.

2017 Targets

Greg Johnson (4-Star, ATH) [Los Angeles, CA] - Johnson is a bit of a surprise visitor as he is already committed to Arizona. However, given the Wildcats' struggles this season Johnson is looking around and Nebraska will get a visit. Johnson is an elite athlete for sure (ranked #1 ATH according to 247Sports composite) and could play multiple positions in college. Nebraska likely would let him start wherever he wants. This will be a very interesting visit... also worth noting that Johnson is a teammate of Nerbaska target and 5-Star WR Joseph Lewis as well...

Taariq Johnson (4-Star, WR) [Buena Park, CA] - Yet ANOTHER Cali WR that is taking a visit to Nebraska. Nebraska likes Johnson's size and versatility at the WR position (6'3" 213 lbs). Nebraska recruited him hard prior to his commitment to Cal but apparently kept on him as the big bodied WR will be in town this weekend. It looks like Johnson OR Hodgins at WR for Nebraska. I don't believe they will take both.

2018 Targets

Kamryn Babb (4-Star, WR) [St. Louis, MO] - Babb has already been to Nebraska multiple times and has a Husker offer. Getting the standout WR to campus again is a big deal, and he is bringing two friends. If Nebraska can mine talent like Babb and McQuitty out of Missouri on the regular, watch out.

Cameron Brown (3-Star, WR) [St. Louis, MO] - Brown doesn't have a Nebraska offer yet but he hopes to get one along with his teammate Babb. Brown already has offers from Iowa, Missouri and Cincinnati as well as a few others. Nebraska's sights are a bit higher right now but getting in on Brown early is a good idea as he could blossom his senior year.

Tyler Walton (NR, CB) [St. Louis, MO] - Walton is a good athlete but at 5'7" I doubt Nebraska offers. He's a friend of Babby and Brown and will be coming with them this weekend.

Last edited:

Footballnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bump for another OV

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for the updates.

Taariq Johnson will be a fine receiver wherever who chooses to play. That is an awesome OV to get for Nebraska.

Yes, I hope it is Nebraska, but this is a decision he needs to be happy with. California is a very good academic institution, but Nebraska has a much better academic program in place for their student athletes. Which is why there are all those academic all americans from Nebraska.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't no what to make of all these new WR visitors insofar as what it means to the ones we were supposed to be sitting good with like Calvin

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't no what to make of all these new WR visitors insofar as what it means to the ones we were supposed to be sitting good with like Calvin
Competition/backup plans. KW isn't going to let a Dez Fitzpatrick situation happen again.